276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YVRESSE edt vapo 80 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has become part of my identity whether at work on an ordinary day or in some cool place dressed up to the nines. Please bring the original back and other products in the range a perfume, a body lotion I'm sure your sales figures will make it worth it. Som distribuïdor oficial de totes les nostres marques i per això pots tornar la teva comanda amb totes les garanties i sense cap cost. Laurent was appointed head of the House of Dior after his death, then launched his own fashion label in 1961, and quickly forged a reputation as one of the most influential fashion designers in the world.

Vaporitza sobre la pell a uns 20cms de distància, privilegiant les zones més càlides del cos: la part interior dels canells, darrere dels lòbuls de les orelles i darrere dels genolls. Used By Both My Mum, And Her Mum (My Grandmother) And My Auntie (My Mum's Sister) It's Been All Their Number One Fragrance Choice, From The Moment It Was Launched As YSL "Champagne"!Destinada a una dona elegant i sublim, és l'aroma idònia per a aquelles dones a qui li agrada lluitar contra les adversitats com el gran Napoleó. A bottle that highlights what's essential: a modern scent with a unique, revolutionary olfactory signature.

For the top note, the folly of an exacerbated sparkling and fruity sensation, nectarine and lychee, delivering sensuality and a festive side in the first few minutes. Patchouli helps to retain the sophistication and elegance from which the Yves Saint Laurent woman never strays. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society. An unusual bottle decorated with Yvresse par Yves Saint Laurent one side, and its olfactory composition the other.d by my sense of it as being my own signature scent, to the point that I grizzle when I read the reviews posted by others about it.

With Yves Saint Laurent's Yvresse, perfume turned subversive and chypre becomes festive: life is enjoyed the way you enjoy champagne, with finesse and intensity. Spray Yvresse Eau de Toilette onto your skin, focusing on the warmer areas of the body with the fragrance: behind your neck, onto the inside of your wrist and underneath your earlobes. A bright, celebratory and fruity chypre scent for women combining sugary nectarine and woody patchouli.

The YSL product collection here at Fragrance Direct includes a whole host of fragrances and toiletries for both men and women. Ingredients: Alcohol Parfum / Fragrance Aqua / Water Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Benzyl Benzoate Hydroxycitronellal Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Linalool Eugenol Benzyl Alcohol Citronellol Geraniol Hexyl Cinnamal Coumarin Cinnamyl Alcohol Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate Limonene Citric Acid Farnesol Citral Isoeugenol Benzyl Salicylate Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 14700 / Red 4. As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. Per a això només necessites trucar al nostre centre d'atenció telefònica o apropar-te a alguna de les nostres botigues físiques d'Espanya.

Profumo Donna Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Eau de Toilette EDT Vapo 80 ml è un prodotto esclusivo del marchio Yves Saint Laurent ed è selezionato in base alle nuove tendenze e ad alti standard qualitativi per soddisfare appieno le tue esigenze. Grazie alle nostre offerte speciali hai la possibilità di pagare meno il tuo Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Profumo Donna. Regals per compra, Avant premier, Regals pel teu aniversari, Enviaments gratuïts tot l'any, Descomptes especials en serveis de bellesa i molt més només per formar part.La nostra azienda opera nel settore della gioielleria e dell'orologeria da oltre 30 anni, selezionando scrupolosamente i prodotti da proporre ai clienti in base ad alti standard qualitativi. Yves Saint Laurent was born in the former French Algeria region in 1936, and moved to Paris at the age of 17, being hired as assistant to Christian Dior. And I know that my many friends and even acquaintances very much identify it as embodying their sense of me (if that can be done with a scent!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment