276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Little Book of Mindfulness: Focus, Slow Down, De-Stress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The author hopes that food cravings can be fought by turning to this book and trying one of the strategies. This book is a good option for people who do not need to be sold on mindful eating and are just looking for suggestions for how to start practicing it. It’s a good reference book to keep around for those times you need it most.

The Mindful Way Workbook: An 8-Week Program to Free Yourself from Depression and Emotional Distress – John D. Teasdale, Mark Williams, Zindel V. Segal, and Jon Kabat-Zinn It includes a long overview of mindfulness and the science behind it (with this edition updated to include more recent studies), and it serves as a comprehensive handbook on mindfulness for anyone interested in the field. People who prefer the scientific side of mindfulness might find this to be their favorite book from Kabat-Zinn. This audiobook uses mindfulness to ease an expecting family’s fears going into childbirth and should help to reduce stress at every step.

Mindful Eating Books

The author has years of experience with mindfulness and mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) in particular, so Sitting Still Like a Frog is an excellent choice for anyone looking to share mindfulness with their children. In his book, Sunim stresses the importance of fostering healthy relationships with others and the necessity of having a strong relationship with oneself. This book can help you deepen your existing mindfulness practice, but might also convince someone without an existing practice to establish one.

This book focuses on the relationship between our minds and bodies, so people interested in mind-body integration should find it interesting. Of course, it is also a good option for anyone who has read and liked Kabat-Zinn’s other books. This follow-up to Full Catastrophe Living is a more condensed overview of mindfulness that’s more focused on mindfulness meditation. This makes it a better option for someone who is more interested in the meditation aspect of mindfulness, as well as someone who is looking for a shorter book. Mindfulness for Teen Anxiety: A Workbook for Overcoming Anxiety at Home, at School, and Everywhere Else – Christopher Willard This mindfulness meditation handbook aims to help “absolute beginners” begin a meditation practice, starting with just five minutes a day. It is a very short read, and the Kindle edition is completely free, so readers have nothing to lose.Nhat Hanh is a Zen master who is well-respected in the mindfulness community and beyond—Martin Luther King Jr. even nominated Nhat Hanh for a Nobel Peace Prize. When the world seems out if its mind, a little Vulcan mindfulness can be just the salve – I adore this adorable book. The book helps readers be more mindful while eating by helping them figure out how to better understand their bodies and understand the reasons why they eat. If you often find yourself eating food just because you’re bored, or for any other reasons besides hunger, this book will give you the strategies you need to stop. I bought this book of meditation on 1/1/2018. Little did I know what 2018 had in store for me and how much strength I would gain from taking 5 or 10 minutes out of my day to rest my mind. It sounds easy, but it’s not. In times of chaos and uncertainty it’s not normal for me to randomly think, ‘you know, I should take a 5-10 minute time out.’ Seriously, I don’t have time for that! BUT when I did, I felt a renewed energy and a little different focus. When I caught on that this is a useful tool it was easier to set aside 5 minutes. Building Competence in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Transcripts and Insights for Working With Stress, Anxiety, Depression, and Other Problems – Richard W. Sears

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment