276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Katy Perry Mad Potion Eau de Parfum for Women, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mad Potion is a magical elixir created by a blend of the finest enchanting vanillas from around the world balanced with hypnotic musks, amber and a touch of feminine florals. This Oriental fragrance is guaranteed to leave you spellbound. They are a group of people with varying opinions that are not ‘yes’ people and are strong in their certain fields that maybe I’m not strong in, which is great because if you are going to build a team, build a team with people who are smarter in other areas than you’re smart in,” Perry tells THR, dressed in a lacy Libertine dress that complemented the magical setting and her Mad Potion-vibe perfectly. “We’re a real collaborative team and they’re not afraid of voicing their opinions.”

not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. I’m making that right now. Also, whenever I’m doing shows, the front rows of my shows usually smell like my perfumes, so the room kind of smells like that. these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do How about these other fragrance fun facts instead? Perry’s first boyfriend wore the delicious Acqua di Gio; her first memory of smell was a powder fresh diaper; she’ll never put on a lab coat in a perfume lab (“I’m not going to do that unless I’m a chemist”); and she never puts her name on anything without a personal touch (“I’m highly and annoyingly involved in everything I do”).Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health. Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. Mad Potion was released on July 22nd, 2015 worldwide. It is available as a 15, 30, 50 and 100ml Eau de Parfum, and body lotion and shower gel are also available. In the official promotional picture of Mad Potion, Perry is shown wearing a magician's costume, tipping her hat while holding the perfume's bottle. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product description

Mad Potion was created by Perry in collaboration with Coty Inc. in 2015. Its top notes include vanilla orchid, crisp apple musk, and white peony. The middle notes contain bourbon vanilla jasmine petals and soft musks. The base contains vanilla bean and amber musk. [2] The fragrance comes in a purple bottle inspired by a witch's potion bottle. Although mainly aimed toward women, the perfume features a warm, dry base that balances out the sweeter scents. Perry mentioned this was to "flip a very feminine scent on its head" [3], thus making the scent more androgynous. The lady of the moment, Katy Perry is a global success story and now with a wink and a smile, she introduces her magical new fragrance Mad Potion. A light hearted and playful scent, the striking new fragrance embraces Katy's fantastical side, inviting you to work your magic! Perfect for every occasion, the spellbinding scent is set to charm whether worn day or night, An oriental musk, Mad Potion is rich with seductive vanillas and a duo of glowing amber and jasmine petals- providing a twist of mysterious and playful fun. Inspired by a mesmerising potion, it features a frosted round potion bottle with a bright purple juice to add a touch of unexpected madness! Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number).

Returns

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment