276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UniBond AERO 360º Moisture Absorber, Ultra-Absorbent Dehumidifier, Helps to Prevent Condensation, Mould & Musty Smells, Refillable Condensation Absorber, 1 Device incl. 1 Refill Tab 450 g

£6.86£13.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Safe and silent: Functions without electricity and provides maximum safety with the refills lasting up 1 to 3 months. You can bring a fresh smelling scent to your home and workplace with these pure refills, fill the room with a pleasant fresh scent. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Priority deliveries cannot be offered to all locations, and occasionally shipments may be delayed by credit checks.

Using the power of 360 degree air circulation, this refillable UniBond Aero 360 Pure moisture absorber and dehumidifier is designed for maximum moisture absorption to keep your home dry and fresh with improved air quality. Here at Staples, we have everything you need to maintain the ideal temperature with our range of Heating Cooling and Air Quality products. The AERO 360 Degree tab is comprised of ultra-active crystals and its patented wave-shaped surface enhances air exposure and circulation.

Device functions without electricity and provides maximum safety thanks to its spill-prevention system. If you know have a problem with damp or even if you just want to check how humid your house is, it's a great little product. When The Insiders launched their latest campaign and explained how the Unibond Aero 360° Pure Moisture Absorber System can help get humidity levels down to healthy levels in your house, I knew I had to apply.

I do not actually have a damp problem where I am living now but would have really liked to have been able to use this in the last house I lived in. The UniBond Aero 360 Moisture Absorber needs refill tabs to absorb moisture and neutralise odours in the air. This AERO 360° dehumidifier functions without electricity and provides maximum safety thanks to its spill-prevention system. Our range of cleaning and hygiene supplies feature everything that is essential for catering and cleaning. You'll find all your computing needs including Laptops and Desktop Computers as well as Computer Monitors and Accessories.Do not allow the AERO 360º refill tab or salty solution to come into contact with sensitive surfaces such as gold, chromium, leather, fabric, carpets and other floor coverings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment