276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Purity: A Friends-to-Lovers College Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But ultimately I felt the dating her sister bit didn’t feel necessary to me, and I grew tired of Brandon’s constant self-flagellating, martyrdom brand of Christianity, and the way he robbed Mariana of any agency in the dynamic between them by saying she’s too young to understand the stakes. I also sometimes struggled with the pacing - sometimes I felt pulled along too fast and then too slow through the text.

Literally. Now you just have to prepare yourself for all the harassment you’re going to get from frat guys.” I don't really know how I feel about the H. I liked his character, but he just wasn't developed enough😭? I genuinely don't know anything about him aside from his daddy issues and weird, unexplainable infatuation with the heroine.

Publication Order of Toxic Love Books

At no point did I think he was redeemable or likeable and I don't think she should've ended up with him at all. This should've ended with her single and going to her last year of college.

Blurb: When I became a pastor, I made a solemn vow to I wouldn’t touch another woman until I met my destined wife. Whitney cannot keep doing this. They have already broken their vows. Now it is time to break their marriage off. But when she tells him the decision she’s made, his reaction is not what she was expecting. Even after it all, even though he loathes her, he refuses to just let her go. I’ve been in love with Cole Walker since the first day he walked into class and sat beside me. How could I not? Six foot five, gorgeous, and a sweetheart to boot. He’s charming enough to get any girl he wants.If you can look past how double standards major man-ho H is and how it is brought up SO SO many times .. then it is okay book. h says to H when they are young, that she would date ONLY christian. And ofc H is ruled out. So they both pine for each other. Over the last year h has second thoughts... and decides she can date a NON christian. He falls first and hard. He watches her online and admires her from afar but when he actually meets her. Its as if the earth shifts. He has these feelings from nowhere that he doesn’t recognise and doesn’t know how to deal with them.

While I had pretty hotly anticipated the next book in this series, I don’t think this one totally lived up to the premise for me. Hot priest? Fiery atheist who is the priest’s best friend’s daughter? It would normally be catnip for me.In conclusion, Mariana was a gem, strong and cheerful. She deserves the world! I liked the writing but I hated most characters. The blind and extreme devotion and peer pressure had me struggling. But once again I am biased. We get lots of ‘youre mine’, desire, cravings, lust.. the sexual chemistry was 👌🏼 were also given a lot of praise kink and a little daddy too 😜

Then she make him wait until she feels ready and know for sure that he want to be with her, because she is tired of waiting him to be ready to date her for years. Okay, that makes this book sound like a tough hang, and it's not at all. My loves, Purity is so much fun!! It's full of some of my favorite tropes:

Publication Order of Faithless Books

BookTok did this to me. I'm not sure why it chose to do me this way or what I may have done to warrant this sort of treatment but nonetheless, here I am. Again. I didn't like the heroine- I hated how she put words into the H's mouth, and always got out of the situation with tears, or just generally making him feel bad?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment