276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Uphill Racers: The History of British Speed Hill Climbing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is a good specification with a larger capacity fuel tank and radiator fitted making it ideal for sprints or hillclimbs.

Hill Climb - Motorsport UK - The beating heart of UK motorsport

through 137 corners to the top, climbing from 1,500ft (460m) to 5,000ft (1,500m) averaging a 1:11 gradient. Also available is a professionally covered Brian James Minno twin axle trailer with tyre rack and winch.Unlike the later production Dellows it has an Austin 7 chassis but in common with most Dellows it has an 1172cc Ford engine and a Ford front axle. Supplied with a comprehensive and high-quality spares package with numerous new parts, including 8 wheels, new front and rear uprights, new front and rear wishbones, spare ratios, 2 spare noses (one new) complete with wings, rear wing assembly, etc.

Uphill Racers Adverts - Uphill Racers

I would recommend a full “spanner check”, engine running in and tuning and a track alignment before use. Granted FIA papers in 2007 it was then campaigned in hillclimbs and sprints, including the Brighton Speed Trials and events at Prescott, Goodwood and in the Channel Islands. Offered for sale at approximately a quarter of its development cost, and would make a superb hillclimb, modsports or track day car.

These two Historic Formula Fords have graced the hills for many years, both in modified and standard trim.

Hillclimbing - Wikipedia

Initially a 2006 class champion in Formula Ford specification, the car was further developed and won the historic championship outright in 2007 and 2010 in various states of tune. With over 1,000 bhp per tonne the Vision has achieved numerous FTDs and class wins in its current form or alternatively the very rare EXF engine (one of five) could be sold to an MG enthusiast and the car reverted to circuit specification for the MSV Clubmans Sports Prototype Championship. The B48 was subsequently raced by Eddie Jordan and Brian Robinson, who eventually converted it to a Donington GT car with a Lotus Espirit body. Ground effects came to Formula Two in 1979, and that year's European Championship was won by Marc Surer in the works March 792 BMW.This early Mallock U2 Clubmans car (updated to 6b spec) is a superb example from one of the UK’s finest car restoration connoisseurs. It comes with a large spares package and is also eligible for Historic F3 Racing when fitted with a 1000cc engine. It had a complete refurbishment in 2018 with latest owner, new bodywork, and has run successfully in the Sports 2000 Championship. When I logged with my account on a new device, the cars and its upgrades plus the achievements are there, but the car parts i have are gone and gold, gems and paint buckets are at 0.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment