276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Aromatic- Brightening Powder Exfoliant for Smoother Skin-Brightening Complex with Phytic Acid-Gentle Enough for Daily Use - 74g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Daily Microfoliant is a gentle exfoliating powder that launched in 2010. The white, rice based powder should be mixed with water to form a creamy paste, before being spread on the face in a circular motion. The powder is gentle enough to be used every day and helps to give the skin a deep clean and whisk away dry, dead surface skin cells. Dermalogica recommends dispensing about a half teaspoon-sized amount of the powder, and working the paste in the skin for about one minute before rinsing. How Much Does Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Cost? Colloidal Oatmeal: A soothing exfoliation grain with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. How to Apply: Mix and smooth it on

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); What we say So good, one sells every 46 seconds. Marrying the benefits of a grainy scrub and chemical exfoliator, it’s the perfect compromise for anyone who wants manual exfoliation action without feeling abrasive on skin. Just add water to this super-fine powder and rub together in your hands to make a creamy paste before massaging into skin and rinsing. Soft and luminous skin in an instant. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’;that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; From its humble beginnings, Dermalogica set out to challenge the status quo of the beauty industry. Wurwand's vision was to create a brand that prioritised skin health over beauty trends, offering products free from irritants and ingredients that could potentially harm the skin. Whether it's clearing acne, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, or restoring hydration to dry skin, Dermalogica offers solutions for a wide range of skin concerns. This commitment to purity and effectiveness has been the foundation of Dermalogica's success. Dermalogica’s Daily Microfoliant has received plenty of editorial write ups and awards. The powder won a 2019 Allure Reader’s Choice Award and a 2018 award from British InStyle magazine. In the Allure review, the writer noted, “I usually scrub for about a full minute before rinsing it away with warm water because the paste is nowhere near as abrasive as traditional walnut shell-spiked formulas… Immediately after rinsing, my skin feels smoother (never stripped) and looks somewhat glowier. I’d like to think this is the Microfoliant doing its job, but I also like to credit the rest of my 10-step skin-care routine. I will say, though, that after consistently using the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant every other day, my sensitive skin (and my broken capillaries) are doing just fine — maybe even better.”

Connecting with people through the power of touch, Dermalogica want to form a unique and lasting bond with each customer whether through hands during a treatment or through voice with their education to ensure healthy skincare for all. This iconic exfoliating powder will help you to achieve beautifully brighter and smoother-looking skin that's gently polished to perfection.

Notify Me

Dermalogica may not be for everyone, either because of the high price point or it doesn’t react well with your skin. There are a few other brands to consider. After cleansing, dispense about a half-teaspoon of the Daily Microfoliant into your very wet hands and create a creamy paste by rubbing your hands together. Apply to your face in gentle circular motions, avoiding your eye area. Massage gently into your skin for one minute, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use daily. The Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uses a one-of-a-kind exfoliating powder formula to help you achieve brighter and smoother skin every day. With just a dash of water, the rice-based powder turns into a creamy paste that you can massage into your complexion. Unlike abrasive scrubs, this microfoliant is super gentle on your skin. Make sure to use plenty of water as this activates the Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes, which help to lift away dead skin cells. By removing dead skin cells, dirt and debris and excess oils, the daily microfoliant leaves skin feeling smoother and more even textured - it perfectly preps skin for serums, moisturisers and makeup. Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Isethionate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Copolymer, Maltodextrin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Hydroxyethyl Ether, Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Citric Acid. Formulated with a skin brightening complex of aspergillus, grapefruit and liquorice that help to balance uneven skin pigmentation, Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant also uses a super smoothing blend of green tea, ginkgo and colloidal oatmeal that helps calm skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed.

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. Exfoliation is the process of removing dead cells from your skin through a physical or chemical process. This essential skincare practice is carried out almost everywhere on the body, often clarifying and relieving skin of common issues. If you haven’t incorporated an exfoliant into your skincare routine, now is the perfect time to do so. Personally, I exfoliate my face most often to assist with evening skin texture, and my leg and bikini area to prevent unwanted ingrown hairs. Generally, facial exfoliation is reserved for 2–3 nights in an optimal skincare routine, considering some exfoliants can be harsh and abrasive. Unique super powder formula -to use the powder, you dispense half a teaspoon into wet hands. It lathers up into a paste on your skin. You massage it into your face in circular motions for about a minute, then rinse. The effects are often instantly visible, with brighter and cleaner skin. Our best-selling rice-based exfoliating powder removes dulling free surface debris and smooths skin for a brighter, more even skin tone. The Dermalogica Microfoliant is a finely ground, rice-based powder that feels soft to the touch. It features a slightly grainy texture, but when combined with water, the formula turns into a paste and feels comfortable to massage into the skin. The mixture is incredibly soothing when applied to the face.Physical exfoliants or scrubs remove dead skin cells through friction. We advise avoiding exfoliants made of nut shells or ground-up fruit pits, as these will scratch skin, rather choose gentler ingredients such as Rice Bran to polish and smooth. Chemical exfoliants work by dissolving the intercellular "glue" that attaches skin cells, allowing separation and removal from skin. Chemical exfoliants include Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid and Salicylic Acid and come in varying strengths offering gentle exfoliation through to dramatic chemical peeling. Yes, Dermalogica is a medical grade skincare brand catering in treating all skin types and conditions and delivering effective, lasting results. With a skin brightening complex of phytic acid from rice bran, licorice, and white tea, the exfoliator helps to balance uneven skin tone whilst the super-soothing blend of allantoin and collodial oatmeal helps to calm your skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment