276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2Pcs Support Grill Bar V Brace Wrap For BMW F30 F31 F32 F33 F34 F35 Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While there’s a smidgen more room in the rear than in the last M2, however, this is still not a vehicle that four adults will really use comfortably. The boot capacity is 390 litres – so VW Golf-sized, albeit with a saloon-esque loading aperture – and you can fold down the rear seats in a 40/20/40 split if you want to load longer (but hardly taller) items. I will at some point create a custom brace but it almost seems to me like the car is more fun to drive. As for chassis reliability I DON'T KNOW. I know e46 M3 had issues with chassis and frame so will this shit impact it I would definitely like to know. I'm a hobbyist of BMWs, I''m not a BMW engineer, but I see little difference in chassis performance and yes I had people throw up in my car just because it seemed like a roller coaster to them.

Genuine BMW M140 M135 Underbody Chassis Brace Kit for F20 Genuine BMW M140 M135 Underbody Chassis Brace Kit for F20

We’re driving the manual today, and as we peel off the interstate and the traffic thins out, it becomes clear that while the gearbox is primed to deliver what purists would term involvement – the art of heeling and toeing, the ultimate control of when another gear is to be selected – the unit itself is actually a teeny bit clunky. It’s not badly engineered by any means, but BMW’s boffins were clearly given the brief of producing a transmission that can cope with a significant amount of power and torque – and the robust mechanicals required for this mean a longer throw than we’d like and a heavier, slightly notchy shift to match. All in saying is there are other aftermarket exhausts that don't require removing the brace. And exhausts nets 10whp tops. I wonder if you would tell us how one can determine definitively that the CAS is "misaligned", and what program change, code change, or other event may have been occurred in your case to cause that?"​ I responded to thank you for your reply to my post and tried to make a joke about how much simpler the N52 engine is (the low pressure injectors do NOT have individual tolerance ranges, so no coding is required or can be done). I also suggested that Power Management is done via the DME on my 328xi, expressing NO opinion about the different DME on the N54 (MSV80 vs. MSD80).Note that is a compound question, Part 1: How can one determine the CAS is milaligned; Part 2: what event occurred in OP's case to cause misalignment?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment