276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thiaoouba Prophecy: The Golden Planet. (Abduction to the 9th Planet): A true report by the Author who was PHYSICALLY ABDUCTED to another planet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This message, in spite of numerous references to races and religions, reflects neither racial nor religious bias on behalf of the author. Giving us more technology is like giving toddlers machine guns and a box of grenades to play with. We have no idea what we are doing with our consciousness and with Nature around us. We are unable to deal with our current "technology". We use it to destroy each other as well as the planet. For comparison, the largest pyramid in Egypt (the so-called Great Pyramid or pyramid of Cheops) is exactly 3 times smaller - its original height was 146.67 m, including the precious metal cap. They also sent Mosesand assisted in Exodus, (i.e. parting the Sea of Reeds, dispensing manna as food, communications with Moses on Mount Sinai).

I remember a feeling of sadness sweep over me when I thought of my family whom I loved so much; I saw myself caught, as though in a trap, and it occurred to me that I might never see them again... She put her hand on my shoulder, having to incline forward slightly to do so. Although I didn’t know it at the time, Thao measured 290 centimetres, exceptionally tall for a human being. With a light touch, she turned me around. I followed her gaze and stared wide-eyed with surprise. About 100 metres from us was an enormous sphere, from which emanated a bluish Aura. I later learned that it measured 70 metres in diameter. The light was not steady, but shimmered, resembling a heat haze when one looks from a distance at sand heated by the summer sun. Another intriguing question is : "Why all of these stone slab joints are so straight, so flat and so precise that no mortar was required to achieve air-tight construction of the pyramid? It must have been easierfor designers and builders of the pyramid to use precision than inaccuracy... Why? Details are in the Thiaoouba Prophecy book. XanthorrhoeaSuppose the inhabitants of each of the 9th category planet help the same number of lower category planets. Estimate the number of inhabited planets in our Galaxy... Huge spherical lamps, visible in the illustration above, converted nuclear energy directly into visible light and shone continuously for thousands of years. Material technology, without spiritual knowledge, is leading us to a global catastrophe on Earth. Technology should ASSIST in the spiritual development and not be used (as it is used now) to confine and enslave people within a monetary system and materialistic world, which are both temporary anyway. You can only leave space-time (or return to it) at a sufficient distance from the nearest star, otherwise you will explode. To be in an interstellar space far enough from the nearest star - the spacecraft traveled for many hours with a speed exceeding the speed of light. They throw dollars around to get people to help them, compete, fight for them, ready to kill and even start a war. They also lend money to governments, and as a result every person and every country becomes a dollar-controlled puppet. Guess who benefits the most. Q26: Do they have schools, libraries, etc. on Thiaoouba?

You have absolutely nothing to fear, Michel,’ said Thao. ‘Trust me. You will be reunited with your family very soon, and in good health.’ It has to be a dream - one of those stupid dreams, moreover. If not though, what are you doing on my property?’ The joints between all stone slabs in the pyramid are so precise that it is actually difficult to spot them. All these joints - many kilometers in length - are super-straight and precisely parallel as far as eye can see in the pyramid corridors, as straight as laser beams. O. Michel originally wanted to use the name of the planet Thiaoouba in the title, but the editor of the first English edition persuaded him to use the title of "Abduction to the 9 th planet" to sensationalize the book.

Do not touch me under any pretext, Michel, whatever happens. Under any pretext - do you understand?’

The night seemed to be suffused with a strange brightness, which had nothing to do with the stars. Instinctively, I tried to recall what phase the moon was currently in, thinking that perhaps it was about to rise. Here, in the north-east of Australia where I live, the nights are generally quite clear.

Copies sold:30,000 copies as of June 1, 2020 (Equivalent to 416,000 copies sold in the first six months in the USproportional to the population)

I know, Michel, I was only teasing. You were right in explaining it as a kind of purgatory but, of course, this is quite accidental. In fact, this is one of several accidents of nature. An albino is an accident, and a four-leafed clover can also be considered as an accident. Your appendix is just as much an accident. Your doctors still wonder what use it could possibly have in your body. The answer - no use whatsoever. Now usually, in nature, everything has a precise reason for existing - that’s why I list the appendix among the natural ‘accidents’.What is really intriguing is that these stone slabs are cut from a very soft type of limestone, so soft and brittle in fact, that it can be scratched by a fingernail, as seen in the photo. As an engineer with a PhD in physics I challenge you to find any equipment on Earth that can lift, transport and assemble precisely cut ~10-50 tonne soft limestone slabs without crumbling any of their edges and corners.... A question arises here: WHY is the body of Jesus, along with the other 146 bodies, preserved for thousands of years rather than being discarded? Surely not just to be shown to Michel Desmarquet... The most logical explanation seems to be that these bodies wait to be used again. event", described in the book 'Witnessed' by Budd Hopkins in which Perez de Cuella was involved, was a classic example of staged alien abduction. Similar to Oh no. They don't even use pen or paper. Their learning, education is directly telepathic: fast communication between minds. They obtain their information by telepathically connecting to the Source. And they remember everything. Can you imagine a planet where everyone is as highly evolved as Jesus? A: Michel KNOWS which "abductees" are just faking their experiences, but he is not allowed to talk about it. People on Earth are to discover for themselves where the truth is. This is our homework: we must see the truth for ourselves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment