276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fiskars Paper Circle Cutter

£11.66£23.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The actual cutting part of this process should be extremely easy and straightforward if you set everything up correctly. jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. For those of us who don’t have a giant workspace filled with fancy jigsaws, table saws, and plunge routers, cutting clean circles can be kind of a pain. Apply a light downward pressure to keep the pivot foot firmly planted in the pilot hole and the guide line flat against the surface you’re cutting.

Simply adjust the cutter to the desired measurement, place on the paper and turn the device to cut the circle with the sharp blade. US Baltimore Armed Privateer Schooner Grecian 1812 (prototype) - Vanguard Models - 1:64 'Zulu' fishing boat , Vanguard Models - 1:64 Fifie' fishing boat, Vanguard Models - 1:64 HMS Flirt 1782, Vanguard Models - 1:64. This contains three different cutting tools in their own plastic box, tool assembly components and a screwdriver.Used to cut a double overlapped mount for two records and I'm sure it will come in handy for other projects. You can set the depth to be longer than the thickness of your material if you’re punching a circle clean through, or you can set the depth to be ¼-¾ the thickness of the material to carve a groove into the surface.

So long as you aren’t actively lifting the tool up, the circle cutter attachment should stay where it is. These bits come in a variety of styles and sizes, but most of them won’t drive a hole wider than 1 in (2.You can clean up any rough edges left by the Dremel by wiping the cut with sandpaper or a clean cloth depending on what you were cutting. Good cutter, but I should have checked the size My fault … the smallest it will cut is 10cm and I needed 9cm circles (grrrrr). If you have the housing cap on, which is that plastic cover that goes over the shaft, take it off and set it aside after you install the right bit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment