276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dead by Daylight Nightmare Edition (PS4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Stranger Things edition of Dead by Daylight includes the game, the Stranger Things Chapter add-on (including a new Killer, the Demogorgon, two new Survivors, Nancy Wheeler and Steve Harrington and two exclusive cosmetic items) and the 80's Suitcase, a cosmetic pack of iconic pieces of fashion from the 80’s! The characters from the DLC are built into the disc, which allows you to download them, and play as them.

Dead By Daylight - Stranger Things Edition | PC | CDKeys Dead By Daylight - Stranger Things Edition | PC | CDKeys

These include everything from Bloodpoints to upgrade your best Survivors and Killers to items for customizing your character’s Charms and cosmetics. Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play. so i recently found out i can still get the stranger things dlc by purchasing the nightmare edition of the game, i want this dlc so much, so even though i already have the game installed, will the nightmare edition merge with my current account?Behavior Interactive occasionally drops chances for redeemable codes that Dead by Deadlight players can collect and claim in the game. Behaviour Interactive There are plenty of free Bloodpoints to claim if you’re keeping up with Dead by Deadlight’s latest codes. Dead by Daylight is the hottest modern-day horror franchise with a global player-base of over 8 million!

Dead by Daylight codes (November 2023) – How to get free

Our dear victi… friends, have decided that if they were to be savagely murdered, they might as well do it with style! Real people, Real Fear - The procedural levels and real human reactions to pure horror makes each game session an unexpected scenario. The Stranger Things Chapter also features two exclusive cosmetic items: Steve’s Scuffed Rolled Sleeves and Nancy’s Torn Sweatshirt. Behaviour Interactive Behaviour Interactive releases many codes to redeem free items in DbD year-round; some don’t expire.

If you prefer to receive a specific version of the same title, please use "my message to eStarland" from checkout page. If you are using the Brave browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse, then send that data back to a third party, essentially spying on your browsing habits.

Dead By Daylight | Koch Media | GameStop

Dead by Daylight codes are helpful for players as they often give players free Bloodpoints, allowing them to reach that new teachable perk or item quickly. NOTE: DLC or online access codes may not available and may require additional purchase on preowned games. Against the Demogorgon stands not one, but two new Survivors: Nancy Wheeler, a tough aspiring journalist, and Steve Harrington, a former high school jock with a knack for finding trouble. The Stranger Things Chapter includes a new map, the Underground Complex, located below the Hawkins National Laboratory.Deeper and Deeper - Each killer and survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Other fantastic bonuses are Charms that you can equip to your Survivor or display on a Killer’s hook, allowing you to show your style. Dead by Daylight: Stranger Things Chapter (add-on) - Stranger Things is a brand-new Chapter for Dead by Daylight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment