276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Danielle Collins' Face Yoga: Firming facial exercises & inspiring tips to glow, inside and out

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On a positive note, I do appreciate aesthetics, and I love how her techniques are being used for those with facial paralysis and stroke victims as I feel great success can be achieved with her exercises. I attended my first face yoga session yesterday with Sarah and it was fantastic, everything about it! Sarah is just so lovely, approachable, generous with her knowledge and clearly an expert on all aspects of the face! So where did it all start? Well I was born and brought up in Plymouth and moved to Bath to study Education and English Literature at Bath Spa University and achieved a first class honours. After this at age 21 I was diagnosed with M.E and was very ill for 18 months. Despite doctors telling me there was no known cure for this illness I was determined to get better and started introducing natural nutrition, relaxation, exercise, Yoga and Pilates in to my life. I then fully recovered and felt an overwhelming desire to help and inspire others to feel healthier and happier in the same way I had been able to help myself, so I completed Diplomas in Face Massage, Professional Relaxation Therapy, Nutrition, Hatha Yoga and Pre and Post Natal Yoga with the British School of Yoga. I also did introductory training in Thai Yoga Massage, Shiatsu, Indian Head Massage, the Alexander Technique, EFT and Meditation. I am a fully qualified Reiki practitioner and have completed my Reiki level 1 and Reiki level 2 training. It really sets you up for the day or eases away the day's tension leaving you feeling great! Cllub members agree that although the recordings are great, it is a much more powerful experience to participate live if you are able to.

Jeg takker Danielle Collins for at dele den lille stykke visdom og for hendes opmærksomhed om ansigtet. Det er jo en del af kroppen mennesket fokuserer mest i vores interaktioner og i vores selvholdning, måske fordi er det mest synlig i forhold til resten af kroppen. På sammen tiden indeholder ansigtet en visdom, der måske ikke får en tilstrækkelig opmærksomhed og som er nemt at tage for givet.Note: Try not to wrinkle your face too much or squint while performing these exercises, which can be counterproductive. Focus of lifting and expanding instead.] 1. Eye-Opener Reduces strain and tension in the face muscles that are caused by repeated facial expressions throughout the day, such as squinting. Massage and acupressure techniques are also incorporated into the face yoga method, helping relax key points in the face that tend to become tense. er tydeligt beskrevet og hver øvelse tager omkring 1 minut at gøre. Bogen er nemt at læse, har en masse af billeder, der hjælper at se hvilken del af kroppen skal man behandle sammen med håndernes- og fingernespositurer. Decreasing straining, pain and tension in overworked muscles (similarly to how regular yoga benefits people with muscles tension and helps promote overall relaxation) Face yoga” describes facial exercises that are performed to tone and stretch the muscles in the face, usually in an attempt to fight off signs of aging.

Just like body yoga, the aim of face yoga is self realisation, bringing about holistic well - being and confidence, enabling you to put your best face forward to the world, whatever age you are at!

Overall, while face yoga may potentially make you feel less tense and look more refreshed, you still don’t want to give up on other ways of taking care of your skin — such as using sun protection, eating a healthy diet, sleeping enough and drinking plenty of water. Final Thoughts We’re consistently trying to simplify every area of our life, including how we consume content, and even how we make holistic changes in our lives. This ancient practice that has root in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda can help you learn how to treat underlying health concerns that cause symptoms on specific areas of your face. Face mapping is used by some people to help treat issues like redness, rashes due to food allergies, lines, puffiness and wrinkles, and to improve overall mood and energy. Risks and Side Effects

Danielle was born and brought up in Plymouth and moved to Bath to study Education and English Literature at Bath Spa University and achieved a first class honours. After this she was diagnosed with M.E and was very ill for 2 years. Despite doctors telling her there was no known cure for this illness she was determined to get better and started introducing natural nutrition, relaxation, exercise, Yoga and Pilates in to her life. She then fully recovered and felt an overwhelming desire to help and inspire others to feel healthier and happier in the same way that she had been able to help herself, so she completed Diplomas in Face Massage, Professional Relaxation Therapy, Nutrition, Hatha Yoga and Pre and Post Natal Yoga with the British School of Yoga. She also has introductory training in Thai Yoga Massage, Shiatsu, Indian Head Massage and the Alexander Technique and further training in Meditation.Danielle is passionate about being able to give people the opportunity to enjoy holistic health in their own home and shares this through her 4 DVD's, 5 Apps, Fusion by Danielle Collins skincare line and the Danielle Collins Yoga Mat range. As the classes are only 20 minutes long, they are the perfect length to fit into your busy lifestyle and before you know it, your practice is done!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment