276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pandora My Lucky Horseshoe 298369CZ, silver earring for women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Join as we transform our iconic Pandora gift box into a house for memories - four walls filled with meaning and thoughtfulness. Made from sterling silver, gold plating, gemstones and crystals, Pandora earrings will add a touch of sparkle to casual and formal looks alike.

Pandora ME Lucky Horseshoe Single Stud Earring | Pandora GB

Pandora earrings are timeless yet contemporary, so they’re certain to be a mainstay of your jewellery collection for seasons to come. Including embossed circles to represent nail holes, the charm includes beading and heart patterns along its sides.Featuring our Pandora ME Ring, Pandora ME Pavé Ring, Pandora ME Lucky Horseshoe Dangle Charm and Pandora ME Styling Ring Connector, this set is sure to make you feel lucky. To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, read our privacy policy. Explore necklaces decorated with hand-finished pendants to find your dream match – choose from hearts, zodiac signs, infinity symbols and more.

Horseshoe Dangle Charm - Pandora Good Luck Horseshoe Dangle Charm - Pandora

Choose sterling silver and gold hoop earrings for a timeless look, or browse lab-created diamond hoop earrings for an elegant touch. With our new Pandora ME styling links, medallion charms and mini dangle charms there are no limits, only options. Qualifying Pandora spend must be after any discounts and excludes taxes, fees, and the purchase of gift cards. Hand-finished in sterling silver, this positive talisman features a horseshoe that hangs at an angle. Our collection of necklaces for women is filled with unique designs, from shimmering lab-grown diamond necklaces to chic 14k gold-plated styles.A gift to keep their favourites safe, the new grey Pandora jewellery box has been updated with a removable tray to hold charms and rings – just in time for the holidays.

Customisable Jewellery | Pandora Me Collection | Pandora UK

In addition to iconic Pandora charms and bracelets, Pandora rings, earrings and necklaces are equally beautiful and versatile. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora is world-renowned for its hand-finished and contemporary jewellery. Pandora processes the data collected to manage your Pandora Club membership and allow you to benefit from all your associated services and benefits. And the holiday season is the perfect time to live your loves - to celebrate who we love and what we love. The rings are available in a wide range of sizes, so you can also style them on your pinkie finger and thumb.If the journey of experimentation is the destination, then we have so many new ways to get you there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment