276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oversummoned, Overpowered, and Over It! Volume 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If any normal "power of friendship" character was the main character, this story would easily be an 8. If the main character was a normal character without the power of friendship I'd give it a 9. But the main character we get drags this story down to a 3. The awful messaging brings it down to a 1. Now, I have seen comments saying things like "you just don't likethat he's not a 'beta whimp' and can actually kill his enemies." Believe me, that is far from the problem. I have myfair share of merciless killer protagonists I love and I even love the cringey edgelords <3. The problem lies in how uncomfortable his behavior is. He'll suddenly be lording over people like a god (which I would normally think of as an enjoyable badass moment), but because he doesn't have any sort of personality or desires as a character, it's just like, "why should I care?" There's no catharsis from him finally releasing his powers or even rooting for him to win because there's literally nothing about him that is likable or even creates the illusion that he is, in fact, a character (There seemed to be some hope in the first chapter, but he just kept getting worse). He really is just a self-insert with no substance. Second Life Ranker - Edgy revenge story with a badass MC. What more could you ask for? (Not exactly an isekai though) Okay, sure, you may have been twice as arrogant as usual, but that’s pretty much par for the course with you. Rising of the Shield Hero - I'm sure you've heard of it. Want an MC that has suffered™ and is an outcast? I unironically love this one.

Also... As the knight commander rushed him, Date went on. Who said I’ve ever used my Divine Blessing?

Having the most battle-ready ability made Date the favorite of the republic, because the greater the contribution of a hero to the fight against the demon king, the more rewards their country would receive from the Maccad Empire. Additionally, it was just always a good thing to have a powerful ally. In light of all this, it was only natural that they treated him so well. No offense meant to the author, but I felt like this was the nicest way I could put it. And honestly, what does my opinion matter anyway? If the MC's a self-insert then the only reason this manga exists is for the author's own enjoyment, and that's perfectly fine. Plus,it seems like there are others who also like it. I did find some of the MC's behavior towards women and other characters to be crazy uncomfortable though.

Nov 24 Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space Releases an Update Featuring a New Episode 'The Cliffs of Wyrmrest (Wryz Saga I)' on November 24 Takfuji Prairie Inori [True Form ] Domination [Control]: A magic that allows controlling objects with dark magic. ── Evolve: The speedup of "dominance" is still wondering how fast it has become. Perhaps "dominance" during combat may also be incorporated. Until now, there was no choice but to "dominate" in advance. The other man spoke up. If you’re fightin’ for justice, then you oughta know—we’re justified in what we’re doin’.

But then it happens again! Some other clown summons me, I get my obligatory superpower, and off I go. And sure, that's fine. It happens, sometimes you get isekai'd to the wrong place. But then it happens AGAIN! Someone ELSE summons me, I get ANOTHER superpower, and then I'm somewhere totally new. Repeat ad nauseam. Level Up》: When you kill a living being, you will obtain experience and in proportion to the amount of experience, your level will rise. J-Novel Club announced during its panel at Anime Boston on Saturday that it has licensed the following manga and light novel series. All manga will have their first chapters available on Saturday. The first two parts of the first volume of all light novels will be available as well. It's still pretty early on in the manga and we haven't really gotten to the meat of the story or even established a goal for the main character to achieve but even without it seeing the main character adapt and settle in his new environment is pretty interesting to see.

Got it. So that’s your answer, huh? Then I’ve got no doubts left. A wry smile spread across Date’s face as he drew his training sword from its sheath.

Custom lists

I-I agree. She’s a thief. She committed a crime. Before Date could protest any further, Tanaka agreed with me.

Not to mention the extremely toxic, untrue and stupid notion that pure self-centered living and thinking is a good thing. Regularly you see the story try and reward the MC for not thinking of other people, and it's beyond frustrating to read. Listen up. We’re heroes. You summoned us here and asked for our help. We’re risking our lives to fight the demon king. He glared right into her eyes. If you’re asking us for a favor, you better treat us right. Even kids get that. Understand? Skill Acquisition》: If you constantly build your proficiency towards a set action, depending on your proficiency you can learn a skill. ── Remarks: The outline is the same as [Level Up].Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta AutoRec Date looked right at me, then dropped his gaze. Heh. He snorted with laughter. Meanwhile, my patience was really wearing thin. Screw you, blondie! I was ready to kill a man. Done relieving yourself? Said your prayers, wise guy? You ready to beg for your life while cowering in the corner of this carriage? You can correct your subordinate's abilities. As well as advance their intellectual capabilities, which in turn allows them to communicate with each other more smoothly. Remarks: Enables conversation and telepathy between the main character and the genus. ── Evolve: Increase the ability of subordinates

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment