276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PUNISHED - PART 1: SPANKED BARE

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

MIXED COMPANY - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu8VOPOhc0g (41 minutes in; beautiful quality; the guy responsible for ths film is also responsible for one of the best non-bare spanking scenes in SEVEN LITTLE FOYS years earlier). For me it was almost always bare bottom.There was some discussion of what I did wrong. Then I would have to hold my shirt up, which kept my hands occupied and gave my dad access to unfasten my pants and take them down, sometimes to my ankles and sometimes all the way off. My underwear followed. Then, with me still having to hold my shirt up, which was more embarrassing when I reached my teens, there would be some more discussion/scolding and I'd go over his knees. He always threatens smaller kids!” chimed in the third guy, Sammy Mason, who was also smaller than average “He’s Jordan Draper, the bully we told you about!” Suggestion that half-brother Timothy (8 years older) may have been left to care for us when my parents went on a trip and he spanked me. When Jordan objected, a further strip of tape was placed over his mouth, effectively silencing him.

So that's finally what I needed to tell. I'm sorry for the length of my text... I think I needed to be meticulous. It wasn't easy to write. I'd like to know if someone could understand and explain to me why I feel and act this way. I got shamed for crying "Big Boys don't Cry" you know, and told "If you cry I am going to beat you harder". Or I'll give you something to cry about. Except in special cases. She’d even tried to have the class of spank re-formed. So girls could learn technique, if called. Mum told me to report to the sewing room, which was on the first floor just off the kitchen. The protocol never changed--I went to the sewing room, dropped trousers or shorts, folded them and then put them on her ironing board. Then I dropped and folded my tighty whities and put them on top of the pants. I stood to the left of her chair (the only one in the house without arms) and waited for her to appear to administer my punishment.

Real Spankings in Cinema

Fortunately for me school ended not so long after. The next year I was going to enter Middle School. There were two of them. One had to be thirty to at most forty minutes away from home whereas the other one was a bit more than one hour away. I chose to go to the second one, since most of my classmates said that they were going to the first one. Naturally it astonished my parents. They tried to convince me to change my mind. I didn't. I told them I was afraid to get distracted from work having all my friends around me. They were still surprised but quietly proud of the apparent wisdom I showed them. When I was getting spanked before age 10 or 11, it was always over the knee and jeans and underpants were pulled down by Mom or Dad, if they were spanking one of us on the spot. There were some times when I was already undressed to my underwear and those got yanked down to my ankles before I went over a knee for a spanking. I remember getting yanked out of the bathtub once when I was in elementary school for splashing water out of the tub when my Mom had already told me not to. Nothing to yank down then. Just got pulled out of the tub while my mom sat on the edge of the tub and spanked my bare bottom. My spankings always came after a short lecture about my misbehavior. My mother would be sitting on a chair or on the side of the bed depending on where I was going to be spanked, and I would be standing in front of her with pants still up. When the time came for the actual spanking is when my pants and panties would come down. Unfortunately I was not always very cooperative with my spankings. I would try to pull away and so my mother would wind up trying to hold me in place with one hand while lowering my pants with the other hand. My protests never succeeded however and soon enough I would find myself over her lap getting every inch of my bare hiney lit on fire with her hand or hairbrush. I was usually very well behaved for a good solid week or so after one of those paddlings! She did everything herself and I was expected to stand perfectly still. She'd take my pants down usually to my knees and lecture me during it and after I was standing there in my underwear.

At about 10 years old they would make me remove all clothing from the waist down, and bend over the edge of my bed, or my desk chair. It was at that time that I was introduced to the strap. Mom had decided , that at 10 years old I knew right from wrong. I did and the spankings were less frquint. But the lessons were reenforced with the strap. This continued till about 13 years old. At 13 , I started to develope and mature. So When Dad was alone giving me a spanking, my panties were no longer removed. Dad did not feel comfortable about my nudity at that age. However if Mom was spanking me she still took me up to my room and made me remove the panties for a bare bottomed spanking. There were a few times when Mom made dad comeup to insure my cooperation when I was a teenager, and rebelious, and I had to remove my panties. But if Dad was alone with me it was over the panties. As I got a little older I started to wear thongs, so I was coverd in front, but it was just about bare bottom. They simply must look, but not be seen or they both might go over the knee of enthusiastic newbie, old-time Vicar. Mind you, thought Tasha naughtily, that might not be such a bad thing. Ladies of the PPC over a knee – it had a certain ringA poor crying Karen thought it was over, but Mummy was reaching for the slipper. Karen looked to the mirror and saw it, she looked over her shoulder, up to meet her Mummy’s eyes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment