276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gay Massage Stories: A selection of male to male short stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

very healthy" exclaimed Harry, while my arched body slowly relaxed and I laid back on the massage bed, drained from the session. What I love most about traveling is discovering the local gay scene, making new friends, learning new cultures. This situation is inconvenient for you and costs the masseur the revenue he expected to earn from your session. Haha, it's ok to get hard during massage" I realized that my cock is fully visible in this position, but before I could acknowledge, Harry wrapped his hand around the shaft and gave it 2 strokes. And now, every month or so, I'm seeing at least one of these two guys a month and the girlfriend is totally aware of this.

He followed me back into town and I turned left at second and went to the end of the block and doubled into the alley parking lot. However, most massages take place in the nude, and where you are given disposable underwear, it’s more for your peace of mind than anything. We showered and Mini Ump got an early start after a hearty breakfast of Ham, Eggs, Grits, Cantaloupe, Coffee, Milk and Homemade Kolaches.First, this thread has been censored and postings that pointed out that this is the wrong forum, for such kind of questions, have been deleted. As an example, in our private lives we carefully choose whom we disclose such secret events and interests.

When it comes to gays, Thais, for the most part, are much more tolerant and open than many that might reply here. Gay Wellness is an online platform that connects clients with quality gay massage therapists and wellness practitioners.After saying goodbye, I walked along Calzada del Tlalpan, passed the prostitutes and taco stands and the thousands of other pedestrians. But, once in Bangkok, near the entertainment areas, you will have no trouble finding a gay Thai practitioner. You can go onto the massage table when you are ready, and adjust yourself so that you are comfortable. The fourth side consists of a massage area and two doors on either side which lead to group steam rooms. This is a massage and spa business, so along with relaxing massages, you can also enjoy treatments such as an aroma spa, manicures, pedicures, or a body scrub.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment