276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FunCakes Fondant multipack pastel colors: easy to use, smooth, flexible, soft and pliable, perfect for cake decorating, halal, kosher and gluten free. 5 colors, 5 x 100 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We aim to provide cake decorators with a fantastic range of colours and bag sizes, giving you brilliant coverage and professional results every time. If you're worried about how much sugar paste you need, follow our how much sugar paste do I need to cover my cake guide.

Sugar Paste Icing Guide | Craft Company

Cake Stuff also recommend Flemings Covapaste- another top quality trade sugar paste fondant icing available in white and ivory, with good covering properties and a lovely, almost fudgey, vanilla flavour. Covapasteis aimed at professional bakers with pinning and sheeting equipment as it slightly more elastic than other brands, but can just as easily be used by home bakers and cake decorators.

Helpful Hints:

You should know by now that I'm a huge fan of " Do what you want." HUGE fan. Like, the kind of fan that hides outside of a disco club in the bushes with nothing but an egg salad sandwich and a 3 month old copy of "Weekly World News" until 3 in the morning just to pretend that I *accidentally* bumped into them as they are leaving so I could introduce myself and then spend the next 20 minutes gushing about how much alike we are only to have the police called to pry me away from said object of affection and adoration.

Fondant Icing - Pastry Maestra How to Make Fondant Icing - Pastry Maestra

Last Name * Please enter a Last Name Please enter a valid Last Name, the maximum length is 32 characters. Please Note: Customised or personalised items are excluded from the regulations and cannot be returned. Due to food safety concerns, ready-made cakes are not subject to return unless considered faulty or not fit for purpose. Colours include White, Ivory, and Light Pink which are great choices for wedding cakes, or bright colours including Red, Blue, Orange, and Hot Pink which are ideal for covering Birthday Cakes or creating stunning fondant models and shapes like flowers and animals. Why not try creating a beautiful sugarpaste rose or fondant giraffe with moulded leaves to add to a jungle themed bake? This Sugar Paste contains gum tragacanth, making it pliable and easy to work with. The formulations results in a Sugar Paste which is soft on the underside and firm on the top. This firmness makes it ideal for adding decorations and also topping with colours, dusts and paints.In the UK, fondant icing is really a soft, warmed icing used for fondant fancies and suchlike, whereas ready rolled sugarpaste icing is a cold product - used at room temperature for covering the cake.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment