276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liberator Wedge Sex Positioning Pillow, Red

£46.98£93.96Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So pull up a chair, sex machine, or antique wood milking stool, and let’s triage the best triangles, blobs, wedges, and ramps for spanking the bank. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

We’d recommend the Liberator Wedge if you are looking for anyone who would like to improve their sex life, which is just about everyone. The Wedge pillow is made with top quality construction and materials, and you can tell a lot of thought has gone into the design of this seemingly simple accessory. They wrote, “I have weak wrists and shoulders, so when I’m on my hands and knees, having the wedge gives me something firm to lean against that can get messy.What it is:The Quality rating is a score that takes into account the quality of the materials used in the toy, how well it was manufactured, the safety, durability and overall quality feel of the toy. It’s easy to readjust, but it does feel a little un-sexy to have to shuffle your butt back up so often. I’ve seen the Liberator Jaz in person, thanks to Isabelle’s review, which is much smaller, and I hadn’t really looked up how big the Wedge was. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

The cushion itself is made from a dense polyurethane foam, the first zip-up cover is a moisture-resistant layer of polyester, and the outer cover is a velvety microfiber that is machine-washable. One benefit I didn’t expect was that the Liberator Flip Ramp makes sex on the floor comfortable for me. From the super dense, yet comfortable foam, to the addition of a water-resistant liner and the soft velvet cover — it's all so good! The Wedge is large enough for all kinds of bodies and versatile enough for all kinds of uses — a simple yet incredible sex accessory! However, this doesn't bother me too much, as it's super easy to wash, and can also be rolled with a lint roller if necessary.

The Liberator Wedge is shorter but just as tall, so it will sit under your hips but not your back, giving you that good 45º angle. In other words, had this box momentarily ended up in someone else’s hands, they’d have no idea that it contained a sex furniture product. Inflatable pillows are better suited for packing into a bag or drawer, but are potentially less durable. As soon as my partner and I tried missionary sex with the Wedge under my hips, I could feel an immediate and incredible difference! They expand your “depth-of-penetration options, allowing different angles of reach, so you don’t have to sit up to switch between vibrator modes,” Dr.

The Wedge is one of their most popular products, yet on the surface it seems like a very expensive pillow.Passionfruit acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land where we work, the Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung people. There are 4 buckle holes on the right wedge’s ankle strap and 5 buckle holes on the left wedge’s ankle strap. I’m a size 14, so I was considering the plus-size wedge, but I found the regular-sized wedge to fit me perfectly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment