276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happy Vegan: Easy plant-based recipes to make the whole family happy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s been a while since I’ve found a new spot but I’m glad I found this one. I’ve never found a great vegan Philly cheesesteak (outside of Philly) so I usually make my own at home but I saw the pics and had to try it here and it did NOT disappoint! We tried a variety of wings too. I wish I knew about this place before the Super Bowl because the wings were amazing, as were the fried oyster mushrooms. Definitely worth a visit from wherever you are in SoCal! To some French people, "végétarien" does not necessarily exclude fish, so be clear about what you want or don't want. Who are the authors? Dave and Steve Flynn are the Irish twin chefs behind The Happy Pear best-selling cookbooks. The pair have two decades of plant-based cooking experience, a dedicated following on their YouTube channel and online health courses too. Welcome to Happy Vegannie! Explore our creative and yummy vegan recipes that anyone can make! Trending Recipes What’s it about?“Would you love to cook more but don’t know where to start? Do you like cooking but feel lost without a recipe?” starts this truly revolutionary vegan cookbook. Here you’ll find The Happy Pear’s 20 years of plant-based experience and knowledge distilled into an easy-to-follow step-by-step foundation to vegan cooking.

This place is my new favorite restaurant, everything about it is the best! We’ve been several times now and everything we have had has been soooo good! You can tell the owners take a lot of pride in making really high quality tasty vegan food! I love all the vegan quotes and even the logo is super cute. Such good vibes, really nice people, clean, fast, yummy, and is my new go-to place! Another problem is that many vegan resources highlight the detrimental effects of animal products and stress the supremacy of plant foods. Nevertheless, meat and dairy products contain key nutrients, such as calcium, iron, and zinc and vegans need to find other ways of sourcing those nutrients. Despite the wealth of healthy nutrients and the confidence that our food choices don’t lead to animal suffering, vegans need to learn how to mix and match plant foods to ensure that they eat a nutritionally-complete diet. Recipes we love: Homemade Dairy Milks, Indian Biryani, Green Pizza, Easy Super Tasty Gravy, Homemade Vegan MozzarellaWhen you eliminate all animal products from your diet, it is important to think carefully about how you will get some of the nutrients you might lose along with them. If you don’treplace these products with healthyoptions, you may find yourself with a lesser version of the same diet you were eating before. The food is fantastic, the staff is very friendly. There is plenty of seating if you want to come with a bigger group. The outside seating has plants all around and looks gorgeous. Place is very clean and well maintained. The prices for the food is nice , you get amazing portions for the price. It is definitely become one of my favorite spots and will come here more often when I’m around the area. If you haven’t already you need to try food at this spot! The Philly Cheesesteak was so delicious!! The Tater tots were also delicious, not oily and went great with the Chipotle dipping sauce. Rather than a straight-up recipe book, the pair break down our favourite dishes, from pancakes and breakfast bowls to soups and salads to burgers and pasta and sweet treats into basic principles so that we can learn how to cook from the beginning. Recipes are included but rather than encouraging us to rely on them, the twins help us to build our own knowledge of plant-based cooking, from putting ingredients together to understanding flavour so that any beginner can confidently use their instincts and learn to adapt and rustle up a good meal without relying on a recipe. Going vegan can seem challenging at first. From learning what to eat, how to make meals delicious, how to get all the nutrients you need, and so much more – it can all feel overwhelming. This blog provides lots of actionable tips on nutrition and health to help you find your path to a well-nourished life.

We produce our food in kitchens where allergens are handled by our people, and where equipment and utensils are used for multiple menu items, including those containing allergens. Although your meal is prepared with care, we cannot guarantee it will be allergen free, even after ingredients have been removed on request. While there are no nuts or peanut ingredients in the products listed we can’t guarantee that our food is completely nut or peanut free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment