276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Art Sexy Model Jordan Carver Poster Wall Art Fitness Star, Jordan Carver Fitness Huge Tits Model Picture Bedroom Dining Room Home Decor 50x75cm/Unframed-5

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

First of all, wow! We had so many submissions, I was blown away! Thank you to everyone who participated! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a great group gift coming soon to celebrate over 20K members in the LB group! Now let's congratulate the winners! PERFECT DECORATION living room, bedroom, office, hotel, lobby, waiting room, lounge, office, hall, bar, beauty salon, home

Carver was featured in the German Bild magazine, which proclaimed her as “Yoga-Jordan”, due to her yoga workouts. In January 2012, Carver was featured in the American tabloid and entertainment television show TMZ. In late 2012, Carver released a yoga workout DVD that became available in both the United States and Europe. In addition to her features in publications, Carver also appeared on many YouTube videos, and the WGN Morning News in Chicago. Heat sealed Laminating that will stand the test of time and provides printed pieces with added visual and tactile effects. Lamination acts as a protective surface to guard prints against scratches, smudging, and fingerprints. Printed on a sturdy paper at resolution 600 x 600 dpi I built the Schwibbogen first in LDD. But some really relevant parts doesn't exist in the color tan. So I had to improvise: I was cutting some of these and used these as a substitute for Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Printed on satin smooth finish photo paper at maximum resolution 2400 x 1200 dpi for long lasting durability featuring the latest state of the art color technology delivering unparalleled color brilliance and accuracy sharp and crisp images. The strongest reason to focus on fine art prints is the quality of the print and longevity. Fade Resistant.Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Printed at resolution 300 x 600 dpi on a sturdy coated paper with a smooth matt finish for detailed images and vibrant colors this option is affordable version of photo or laminated poster delivering decent quality.This is a 1:1 replica of a decorative candle-holder from the Ore Mountains (Erzgebirge) region of Saxony, Germany. I built the most famous design, wich was created 1937 from Paula Jordan for a show in Schwarzenberg. It shows a wood carver, two miners and a bobbin lace maker.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment