276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jade Goody Controversial Eau de Parfum for Women 100ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. The damage to the packaging could include but not limited to the boxes being: Scratched/Squashed/Marked/Ripped/With no cellophane (where a brand uses cellophane). This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.

If the purchase exceeds the value of the voucher a payment will need to be made to complete the purchase.How I have never heard of this fragrance before is beyond me, I have had so many compliments and ummm you smell so nice lol .

The amber gives it a warm, smooth feeling with just enough patchouli and red fruits to give it a punch.Sometimes the packaging may have changed since the photo was taken, or the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Re-targeting technologies use your cookies or advertising IDs and display advertisements based on your past browsing behaviour. Scentsational Perfumes do not refund postal charges) Postage costs will only be refunded if the merchandise received were incorrect, faulty, or damaged upon receipt please retain all packaging and notify us within 72 hours in this case. Top note is Red Berries; middle notes are Frangipani and Tiare Flower; base notes are Amber and Patchouli. uk is owned and provided by Health Pharm Leciester Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the company number 6072635.

It’s has a creamy and lactonic feel that puts me in mind of long-life cream or sweetened evaporated milk, that sort of thing.

If you're not familiar with the smell of Tiare, think Mariah Carey's "M" perfume without the marshmallow and incense. Any other information is only used to acquire an overview and insight into how our site is used and is not used to profile individual users. This information is only used for contacting you regarding any issue or changes to do with your user account. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment