276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wicca Moon Magic: A Wiccan's Guide and Grimoire for Working Magic with Lunar Energies (Wicca for Beginners Series)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do recommend that you work with the moon during the nighttime, at least at first. Over time, when you’re more sensitive to the lunar energy, you will be able to connect with the moon even when it isn’t visible to the human eye. However, I think that it’s easiest to connect with the moon’s energy at night when you’re just starting out on your path to be a moon witch. 4. Make Moon Water During the waxing crescent phase, the moon starts to grow, and its energy intensifies. It is an ideal time for manifestation and growth. C. First Quarter: Written in the 1940s and 1950s, initiates were required to make their own copy by hand. The origin of the title is unknown, but some believe he borrowed it from the work of Scottish children’s author Helen Douglas Adams. DOREEN VALIENTE Ultimately, you should do research and see what deity resonates with you. Remember that working with a deity isn’t like a relationship with a spirit guide. You’ll need to put in a lot of work and read the more subtle signs that the deity sends you. Perform a ritual: Light candles, burn incense, and perform other rituals that resonate with you to honor the new moon and set your intentions.

This is ideal if you use a protection Wiccan symbol or if you have you use a love symbol near someone you want it to work on. While the moon does play a vital role in witchcraft and many spells are performed according to its phases, you can still practice without it. Many witches choose to follow their intuition or use other natural elements like the sun, stars, or planets in combination with their practice. 4. Can I Practice Witchcraft During the Daytime? The moon is believed to give off emotional, intuitive, and spiritual energy, as well as have a powerful impact on our physical well-being and the natural world. What should you not do on a full moon? During the waning gibbous phase, the moon begins to decrease, and its energy becomes more introspective. It is an ideal time for releasing and letting go. G. Third Quarter:TheOctober full moon is known as the Hunter's Moon or Blood Moon. Aligning with the celebration of Samhain, October is a good time to honor loved ones who have passed on. It is also a good time to do spiritual and physical house cleaning, getting rid of what doesn't serve you in the coming year, be that bad habits or clutter in your home. November - Beaver Moon Gardner, considered the founder of Wicca, was born in 1884, north of Liverpool in England. A world traveler with an interest in the occult, Gardner first heard the word “Wica” used in the 1930s when he became involved with a coven in Highcliffe, England. He was initiated into the group in 1939. Traditionally, it’s taken from one of the sacred trees after giving an offering to a tree spirit. Many Wiccans still use the wand to bestow blessings and charge ritual objects. 9- The Witches’ Ladder Image by Malcolm Lidbury, CC BY-SA 3.0

Full Moon: This is the most powerful phase of the entire lunar cycle. Many Witches find that the day of the Full Moon is the most magically potent day of the month, and may save spellwork related to particularly important goals for this occasion. Any and all magical purposes are favored during a Full Moon ritual.

Hoping that a project you’ve been working on for a while finally pays off? Try to schedule major events for around the full moon. The magic of celestial witchcraft. Similarly, the symbol for the earth element is an upside-down triangle but it has a horizontal line through it, representing the foundation of life, fertility, and family roots. Chant, “Tonight I choose to reflect on your light, and open myself to your radiant clarity. I light this fire in the name of the Moon, so that my request may be granted. Thank you Goddess, for I have obtained your Blessing and Vision, by the light of a flame. So mote it be.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment