276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All Good People Here: the gripping debut crime thriller from the host of the hugely popular #1 podcast Crime Junkie, a No1 New York Times bestseller

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ashley Flowers has taken her passion for true crime to new dimensions. . . . Flowers’s strong debut [is the] perfect summer mystery.” — People

Is poor Margot dead? We have to assume that Margot finds a way to get away. Reasons Why Margot is NOT a Crime Junkie Billy Jacobs: married to Krissy; learned he was not the biological father of the twins from Dave/Luke on the night January died in 1994 Each case included written threats. In the JBR case, a rambling ransom letter was found. January’s kitchen was painted with threatening graffiti. Next, Krissy woke up and found Jace standing over January’s body. She thought that Jace had killed January because he was jealous of all the attention she got. To protect Jace, Krissy staged the scene. She used a hammer to smash the basement window from outside and spray paint threats on the wall and make it look like an intruder took January. I have a lot of respect for the author’s accomplishments and success, and it gives me no pleasure to hand out a 2-star review. I didn’t enjoy this, but I would love to see the author write a nonfiction book on true crime.

This is the second review of yours that I’ve read, the first being The Retreat by Sarah Pearce. Thank goodness for you, it really helps to clear up all the questions I have at the books’ end.

In the book, January’s father Billy, in a fit of rage over discovering that he’s not the biological father of January or her brother, means to harm his wife, but injures his daughter instead. The January Jones case is awfully similar to the Jon Benet Ramsey case in so many ways that even the super fans were disappointed by it. I wont go into it… but the parallels are glaringly obvious. 🙄 Could January’s case have been inspired by the JonBenét Ramsey case? Did you think the explanation for January’s death make sense?Krissy then decides to tell Dave that he is the twins’ father. After that meeting, she writes Jase a letter saying, “I learned something about your father. He isn’t who you think he is.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment