276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Feminized by Force: How my Daughter Turned me into a Sissy Queer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ashley picked him up and undressed him, getting out a pair of pink panties, black leggings, a pink crop top, and an ultra realistic blond wig. Read this essential guide to discernment, analysis of claims, and understanding the truth in a world of deception: 4 Key Steps of Discernment – Advanced Truth-Seeking Tools. I decided to leave the chastity device on and that has been a beneficial tool in furthering her submission to me. I was going through my old clothes from when I was your age,” she responded, “and I thought they would look perfect on you! She looked very cute and little girlish and when she walked,her plastic pants crinkled under her dress!

I would have give anything to have met woman that would have wanted me as her submissive sissy wife.I am so excited about this because once she is allowed to work fully as a woman I will have her living 24/7 as a feminized male! What isn't so immediately obvious is that every one of the singles (and one 7" EP) released between the milestones of "My Generation" and "Pinball Wizard" is about fairly-serious criminal and/or pathological activity.

Today you're getting ready for you first day in the sixth grade, and soon you're going to be the grades cumslut!Ladies such as me, Cathy and Katrina mentioned above and others such as Madam Chris and Lolo have feminised our husbands through a sense of love and care.

It’s making sure that if they are trans their transition is as smooth as possible, if they are not and it was just confusion, it can prevent a lifetime of regret. I thought Mom and Dad were something, but Aunt Rose told me how to bite and chew and how to sit and how to place and use my napkin and everything. It was creamy and smelled nice and sank into my skin and lo and behold, soon my teen aged acne was gone.

But one day, he found himself facing a decision no one should ever have to make: being forced to wear permanent makeup against his will. This is why it’s important for the woman to not allow the male to treat forced feminisation as a game. Taking control of your husband’s clitty is part of the feminisation process and an important way to reduce their status and maintain the FLR dynamic. William experienced this feeling firsthand, as his aunt and uncle used makeup as a way to impose their will on him. By the end of July, she had me in nice slacks in various colors and fabrics some of which felt very nice next to my softer skin, some I’m afraid with no zipper or one in the back, and even one pair with the zipper on the side, tailored shirts in soft, silky fabrics and really neat, amazingly lightweight loafers with a low cut top down near my toes and low wedge or built-up heels.

She put these two little hoops on my ears to remind me to be more careful in the future and they hurt like blazes until the next morning. Just a few for you and me, and we will show them to our mom’s, and ask them, do they recognize this girl? But the reason is not so simple as “I’m secretly trans and I should transition so I can get fucked by men. In that instance, not even all instances, in that instance of a poorly translated story it’s Yahweh getting upset this dude kept pulling out. My approach in the early days did lead to some problems before, by chance, I found the effect of mild feminisation on him.With the power of an open truth-seeking mind in hand, the individual can grow wise and the collective can prosper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment