276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAYBELLINE Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder - Fair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Loose powder atau bedak tabur merupakan sejenis bedak bertekstur halus untuk ‘mengunci’ foundation serta concealer agar solekan tahan lebih lama. Translucent, tiada tona warna menjadikan sesuai untuk semua jenis kulit terutama bagi kulit yang medium hingga fair skin tones.

Apply Setting Powder - Makeup Tips - Maybelline How To Apply Setting Powder - Makeup Tips - Maybelline

Tapi jika anda menggunakan sebagai kemasan akhir selepas apply foundation, ia akan kekal sehingga 12 jam. Diingatkan bahawa penggunaan pressed powder yang berlebihan boleh membuat solekan kelihatan terlalu tebal.

Produk ini mengandungi SPF 25, tekstur yang sangat smooth, dan menjadikan solekan lebih tahan lama sehingga 8 jam serta boleh mengawal minyak berlebihan. Bagi mereka yang mempunyai masalah sering berpeluh dan ingin makeup tahan lebih lama, kami syorkan anda dapatkan bedak tabur dari NR Cosmetic ini. Take any loose powder of your choice and blend it across your jawline, if the loose powder blends easily, then it is the perfect match for you. Telah diuji secara klinikal, translucent powder ini sesuai bagi semua jenis kulit termasuk yang paling sensitif.

MAYBELLINE Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder - Fair Light

Bagi yang jenis kulit berminyak, anda wajib semak label ‘mattifying, oil control, shine control, blotting’. Despite its name, the yellow tint of banana powder is actually super-subtle, and works with natural undertones to warm skin up.With a blender, it took more amount of powder and the application and the effect was more Intense, I will say. Dengan kod translucent, ia sesuai untuk semua warna kulit, termasuk kulit gelap, normal, dan kulit orang Asia.

MAYBELLINE Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder - Light Medium MAYBELLINE Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder - Light Medium

This is a very basic, finely milled, lightweight setting powder, and it gets the job done pretty well. Our Lasting Fix Banana Powder, Loose Setting Powder Makeupis a translucent powder that you layer over and under liquid makeup (like foundationor concealer) to keep everything in place while minimizing shine and oil. Anda masih boleh dapatkan loose powder terbaik di Watsons, tapi kami lebih suka bantu mudahkan kerja anda tanpa perlu bersusah payah keluar. And I will say all the effects it has, be it preventing creasing or excess shine or oil, it will be for max 6 hours only which is pretty good. It has that perfect beige tone with a peachy tint to it that matches my skin and helps in setting my makeup, blurring the texture, and evening out my skin without being too excessive.

If you face any difficulty in choosing your foundation makeup product, you can take the help of the advanced Maybelline Foundation Finder tool.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment