276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, Haunting Adeline is spicy. It is one of the spiciest dark romances you’ll come across. Haunting Adeline Spice Level Kintsugi is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery by mending the areas of breakage with lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold, silver, or platinum What you’re seeing now is what I see every day. No matter how far I run, how hard I try to escape you—you’re everywhere I go. You’re everything I see. Loving you is like being trapped in a house of mirrors, little mouse. And I’ve never felt so at home while being so lost inside you.” GENRE and PLOT DETAILS are mandatory in the header/ topic title. Do NOT create vague topic headers like "Romance" or "YA Fantasy" or "Looking for this book." Threads with vague headers will be CLOSED. Only the "OP" (original poster) can "bump" their topic/ thread (by posting a new comment) every 30+ days, or sooner if they remember more info. Don't create duplicates of the same request.

This book is not a romance book. It is a dark horror that delves into the bowels of humanity and will remake your own moral compass. THIS BOOK IS REALITY. I went straight into ‘Hunting Adeline’ after reading the cliffhanger from ‘Haunting Adeline’ and I wasn’t disappointed. In fact, I would go as far as to say that ‘Haunting’ sets up the world and characters for ‘Hunting’ to reveal the true story. If my redemption resides somewhere within you, then I will spend the rest of my life searching for it inside of you.”Well, I’ve finished part one and Addie has been rescued. I’m only 50% through this book, and I’m wondering if it’s really worth it to finish that last half?

Readers loved how the author writes morally grey characters, so Zade turned out to be Booktok choice of book boyfriend. Zade helps her take ownership of her trauma from her time with Xavier. One of my favorite scenes, which he does only with her consent (such a change from book 1), is when he uses a knife over the scars Xavier left giving her a new experience and new emotions to tie to them. He helps her heal through s*xual, physical, and emotional needs. He molds himself into whom she needs and what she needs and my heart beats for him more because of it. He helps build her up and heal her into the new version of Adeline. The version that matches all of his jagged pieces. Can't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our bookshelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED message board Can't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our bookshelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED message board.

To know all new

One thing Haunting Adeline is known for is its spicy chapters. But, soon it wasn’t just the spice that had readers invested in the storyline and rooting for the characters but also it’s mysterious plot. In this blog post, I’ll be answering all your burning questions on Haunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton, such as its romance tropes, spicy chapters, a list of similar books and more! Haunting Adeline series is also known as Cat and Mouse Duet, and both books are free to read on Kindle Unlimited! 5 Best Haunting Adeline Quotes

I cannot express how much this book has changed me. I never thought about what our world really consists of and that includes some really dark awful things that people experience everyday unwillingly. My heart broke in this book so many times, the fact that some of these situations even happen in real life, I just cannot wrap my head around it.Haunting Adeline is a dark romance novel. Other subgenres include thriller, mystery, and horror. Is Haunting Adeline Spicy?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment