276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stardew Valley Guidebook

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If full-grown Pigs are let outdoors, they’ll sniff around and dig up Truffles (but not in winter; they can’t smell through the snow). With the right equipment and a little know-how, wild Slimes can be raised right on your farm! By hatching Slime Eggs in a Slime Incubator, up to 20 Slimes can be raised in a Slime Hutch (or even more outdoors). Just be careful; they’re still wild, and they can still hurt you if you’re not properly equipped. Slimes of all colors produce Slime Balls when given water in a Slime Hutch. The globs of slime contained within can be pressed into Slime Eggs using a Slime Egg-Press. That includes new locations and buildables added by TMXL or other frameworks. All players should have the same location mods. Entering a custom location that not everyone has installed can cause crashes. Buildables can only be built by the main player.

Using Bait decreases both the minimum and maximum amount of time it takes for a fish to bite by 50%. Wild Bait further decreases this by another 25%, for a total of a 62.5% decrease compared to no Bait. The minimum amount of time it takes for a fish to bite cannot drop below 0.5 seconds. I'm practicing my dance moves... It needs to be perfect. I've been flower queen for the past 5 years and I'm not ready to step off the throne just yet!” Below is the table for the possible quality of the fish depending on the base fish quality and whether a Quality Bobber was used or the catch was perfect. Fishing Skill is increased by catching Fish, Trash, Seaweed, Green Algae, or White Algae with a Fishing Rod/Pole, by harvesting Crab Pots, or by collecting items from Fish Ponds. I cooked dinner last night. It actually turned out okay! But I did make a huge mess in the kitchen...”Birdie is another villager who lives on the island. She gives you The Pirate's Wife quest, but will continue to talk to you after it is completed. However, she's not a full villager and so will not accept gifts and does not have a relationship level. To become engaged, the player must present a Mermaid's Pendant to their intended partner. They will need to buy it for data-sort-value="5000"> 5,000g from the Old Mariner, who can be found on rainy days at the tidal pools on the beach (which can only be reached either by repairing the bridge for 300 wood or by purchasing the second community upgrade from Robin). During Winter, he will only appear if a Rain Totem is used. He will not sell the pendant unless the farmhouse has been upgraded at least once, the player is at 10 hearts with an eligible villager, and the player is not already married.

These are some of the most commonly asked questions about Stardew Valley. What Platforms Is Stardew Valley Available On? Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, and a new horror anthology is coming! Plus... is that Dangeresque? Oct 24, 2023 Yes, but it's extremely rare. Only a few mods affect your save file at all. If you avoid those, mods are very unlikely to corrupt your save file. In most cases, you can fix save corruption by undoing the last save. I can't go outside today... my hair will go limp. Forgive me, dear. I want to look my best for you.” There is an additional 73% chance of 2-4 Wild Bait appearing when two fish are caught simultaneously.A hidden path to the east in the jungle leads to an area with a shrine and four pedestals. The entrance is one square south of the parrot express kiosk and all the way to the east. Each pedestal has an image carved in stone in front of it that corresponds to a section of the island. Interacting with the shrine shows the following message: I'm glad I've learned to enjoy cleaning! The house gets dirty very easily. It's satisfying to get everything squeaky clean. Can I have a kiss before you leave?” Alright, alright... I'm done giving you the cold shoulder. Just promise me you'll never, ever lie to me again.” Note that there are two types of water in Ginger Island West: freshwater and ocean. The southern-most plank bridge in the river is the divider between the two. The ocean is to the west and south; the pond and river north of the southern-most plank bridge are freshwater. Being wealthy and popular throughout high school has made Haley a little conceited and self-centered. She has a tendency to judge people for superficial reasons. But is it too late for her to discover a deeper meaning to life? Is there a fun, open-minded young woman hidden within that candy-coated shell?”

I'm starting to like the smell of dirt. Isn't that weird? I think it's because you're around all the time.” These guides will help you w ork out the best professions for your playstyle, as well as tell you more about skill building and crafting.This adjustment to the fishing zone only applies to the type of fish that is caught. Bubbles have no effect on fish size or quality or on treasure chests. The fastest way to make money using crops is to look at the minimum price you'll get for each crop in each season in the first year and how to get them. This way, you'll learn which ones are the crops that'll give you a good return on investment. Skills, crafting and professions will help you to make money as well as expand your farm. There are five basic skills; farming, mining, foraging, fishing, and combat. You'll need to use these to gain the resources you'll need to start crafting items. As you level these skills up to 5 and 10 you can choose a profession, which gives you a boost in this area. It houses the Island Trader, who sells a variety of goods in exchange for foraged items, as well as the Island Field Office, where Professor Snail will take your fossils. Birds will still appear and drop additional gems even after the puzzle has been solved. The puzzle reward occurs only once per save file, although the statues may still (incorrectly) display plus signs while the player is holding a valid gem near one.

Enter this command in the SMAPI console (the second window that opens with the game): show_game_files Always start your day by doing your farm work. Afterwards, you should head off to the Mines to get some ore to sell, or go fishing to sell off what you catch. Items placed in divorced spouses' rooms are now collected in a chest, instead of dropped like monster loot. Every water tile is assigned a Fishing Zone of 0, 1, 2, 3, or 5 [2] that controls many aspects of fishing. The further from land (in every direction), the better the zone. The game considers most walkable surfaces, including islands, piers, and stone bridges to be "land"; wooden footbridges are one exception.Take into consideration that some crops like corn, hot peppers, and others will yield more than one crop per harvest. Note that crops with an * can be harvested multiple times. Did you sleep okay? You were snoring a little. I've got some chores to do in here. Have a good day.” After choosing an answer, Haley reveals that the bracelet belonged to her great grandmother. The bracelet is located to the right of Elliott's cabin behind a shrub. After returning the bracelet, Haley hugs you and says she won't forget what you've done. Once you’ve enjoyed the bliss of married life for a while, that spacious Farmhouse might start feeling a bit empty. After all, Robin’s second house upgrade added a nursery, and she even included two beds and a crib. It would be a shame not to put them to use. The decision to have children is a delicate subject, so it’s best to wait for your spouse to bring it up. Of course, if you’re not ready, you shouldn’t feel pressured to give in right away. When the time is right, you’ll know, and then you can start building your nuclear family. Time flies in the valley, so in what will seem like just a couple of weeks, you’ll welcome your new son or daughter into the world! If natural childbirth isn’t an option, you can instead choose to adopt; your spouse will gladly handle all the necessary paperwork, and in no time at all, your new child will be brought to you by the adoption agency. You can play with your child every day, forging a strong parental bond as you watch them grow from a tiny, sleepy newborn to a rambunctious toddler. And when your first child is old enough to sleep in a big kid bed, you and your spouse can start thinking about having or adopting another! If you have children with a fellow farmer, they’ll live with one parent or the other depending on a few factors. Regardless of where they live, though, you’ll be able to play and develop bonds with your children every day. There is a large area where crops can be planted. Initially it is covered in logs, stones, and weeds just like the Stardew Valley farm is when the player first arrives. Sprinklers can be placed here and fruit trees can be planted. Crows won't spawn on this farm either, so Scarecrows aren't necessary. Just like with the Greenhouse, any crop can be grown on the Ginger Island farm regardless of the season.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment