276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No, We Can't Be Friends: A totally perfect romantic comedy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I liked how we got glimpses into other characters' lives even though it wasn't super clear where the author was trying to go with those at times. Sophie Ranald had imbibed this story with a lot of emotions, the characters were varied and so lovable, barring some.

This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. If you're like countless other women today, you probably feel overwhelmed, emotionally exhausted, anxious, stressed, frustrated, or unsatisfied. But what starts as a personal and professional nightmare transforms into something even savvy, cynical Liv Goldenhorn couldn’t begin to imagine. Aging and reclusive Hollywood movie icon Evelyn Hugo is finally ready to tell the truth about her glamorous and scandalous life.Meanwhile, as Paul is thrust back into the role of suburban fatherhood, his girlfriend, Olivia, is in Manhattan, struggling in the shadow of her mother, a famous actress. For the past 20 years, Liv and Eliot Goldenhorn have run In Love in New York, Brooklyn’s beloved wedding-planning business. No We Can't Be Friends is a contemporary romance novel with some depth to it- less about meet-cutes and slapstick (although there is some) and more about real emotions and personal growth.

As for Alice's other son, he has always been something of a stranger and has been traveling for so long that Alice isn't even sure what continent he is on anymore.I don't see myself as something who hardly judges and yet that was exactly what I did here, only because I felt somehow displeased and didn't even left out space to consider other ways to look at things. I definitely have found myself in several of her situations, so I couldn’t help but root for her to find her way back to herself in spite of her crappy ex-husband. It is very difficult for Sloan to accept this; how can she make more decision in her life and make sure that those decisions are right if she made such big mistake about the man she married.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment