276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heinz First Steps Breakfast Creamy Banana Porridge 6+ Months 240g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you want a thinner porridge, just add more milk (or a mixture of milk and water). Banana Porridge for Babies

allergy friendly - this recipe is dairy free, wheat free (using non-contaminated oats) and nut free so is perfect for anyone with these allergies or intolerances. STEP 2: Serve.Serve in a bowl topped with fresh banana slices from the rest of the banana, as well as coconut yoghurt, extra cinnamon and pure maple syrup.

Already a customer?

Flours (37%, Rice, Maize, Millet), Demineralised Whey Powder (20%, from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder (17%), Maltodextrin, Whole Milk Powder (5%), Dried Banana prepared from 33g of Banana, Milk Protein, Sustainable Palm Oil, Flavouring, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Niacin, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Iron, Vitamin B6, Thiamin (B1), Vitamin A, Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 Non dairy milk - I always use a plant based milk to keep this recipe dairy free. I've used coconut milk beverage, however you can use soy milk, oat milk or regular cows milk depending on your personal preference. If you have never had a banana in porridge then this is the recipe you need to try, it is creamy with the taste of tropical spices like vanilla, nutmeg, and allspice. For up to two to three days, keep the porridge refrigerated in an airtight container. Use a stovetop or microwave to reheat. If it needs to be thinned out, add additional milk. Can I Freeze It?

You can modify this recipe to suit your dietary requirements and preferences. This hot porridge dish can be further customized by the addition of your favorite toppings. Make It Healthier: Use light, unsweetened coconut milk and if you are using condensed milk, half the amount of sweetened condensed milk to reduce the fat and sugar content of this dish. This recipe stores well for up to 3 days. If making in advance/meal prepping, don't add sliced banana to the top of the porridge until just before serving, as sliced banana will turn brown in the fridge.Baby-led weaning works really well with banana porridge. Just make sure not to use nuts and honey, because they are not suggested for kids under the age of one. Is Green Plantain Porridge The Same As Green Banana Porridge? Yes! Green bananas are a strong source of potassium and include a decent quantity of dietary fiber. These are crucial for maintaining a healthy digestive tract and avoiding constipation. They also include vitamins and minerals which may help a stronger immune system, a healthier heart, and more energy. How Should I Store This Recipe? Take some time to sit, dine, and enjoy life with one another. Make this Banana porridge, and let me know about your experience by leaving a comment on this post!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment