276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toto the Ninja Cat and the Legend of the Wildcat: Book 5

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book truly has it all: found family, family reunion, a grande love story, royalty, marvelous adventure and ninjas. I've never read such a perfect portrayal of what cats are doing while we sleep at night and we should all aspire to be a little bit like Toto the ninja cat. One evening, news reaches Toto that a king cobra has escaped from London Zoo! Together with help from a very posh rat and two hungry tigers, Toto and Silver must investigate. Can they find the giant snake before it's too late? A really cute children's book about a ninja cat and her brother! Obviously the best combination! 😺😼 a surefire winner with children ... The X Factor host's debut children's book is both fun and original ( The Express)

When I saw Ninja + Cat I knew that I had to have this book. I knew this could potentially be a book I would want more of and with several other books in a series I would be set for a while. He looked ferocious; he looked terrifying; he looked... asleep. 'Well, that was a bit of an anticlimax,' said Silver.Such a fun read about a blind ninja kitten and her brother. Toto and Silver have been adopted by a family from London. They are just beginning to settle into their life when strange occurrences begin where they are living and it is up to Toto, Silver and their new friends to solve the mystery. Something cat-astrophic has happened: all the cheese in the world has been stolen. Join Toto, her brother Silver and their best-friend Catface on a secret mission to save the day. Toto is going to need all her ninja skills to defeat the fur-midable cheese thief...

Toto and her brother Silver have just moved from Italy to London. When they hear something in their bins outside one night, they go to investigate.A hilarious series for all animal-loving kids, with gentle themes of friendship, inclusivity and winning in the face of adversity. Join Toto for a funny animal escapades written by one of the UK's best-loved broadcasters. For fans of The Aristocats, The Secret Life of Pets, 101 Dalmatians and Atticus Claw Breaks the Law. I loved Toto the Ninja Cat and the Great Snake Escape. It inspired me to try gymnastics so I can be a ninja too!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment