276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex Cream 100 ml

£13.97£27.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plantago Lanceolata (also known as plantain) leaf extract has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It does smell nice but the problem is that it oxidizes on air exposure and the resulting stuff is not good for the skin. In 60 days, it increases Total Collagen Density by 760%, Skin Firmness by 1200% and Skin Elasticity by 60%. It is by far the BEST hand cream I have ever tried - I am just in awe of how amazing it is so be prepared for some gushing praise!

speaking of painting my nails, one afternoon I was painting my nails I did notice that my hands were looking good. I can see a difference that is beyond moisturisation, from when I use it consistently and when I don’t and it contains many good ingredients including amino acids. Plays an important role in helping the body form phospholipids and other important processes such as DNA production. There are also very few ones (think vitamin C, glycolic acid, and retinol) that are proven to boost collagen.The second set of magic properties are all about oily skin regulation, such as reducing sebum production, shininess, and pore size. It’s fun to give products like these a test, and I’m happy to say that my experience with it was at least fairly satisfactory! Btw, Xanthan gum is all natural, a chain of sugar molecules (polysaccharide) produced from individual sugar molecules ( glucose and sucrose) via fermentation. It's part of an anti-aging complex trade named Neodermyl, where methylglucoside phosphate is combined with the essential amino acids proline, lysine and also copper. If you have sensitive skin or you are prone to skin sensitisation and unwanted reactions, try a little bit of this at the back of your hand first and consult a medical doctor if you are concerned.

All in all so far I am extremely happy with the results and that doesn't surprise me considering I am always happy with anything I purchase from Deciem.They say it is rich but not greasy, soaks into the skin well, and improves the quality of their skin. A 15% reduction in wrinkle depth would probably need a magnifying glass to be visible – but it is at least something. I don’t want to claim it as a miracle worker, but I definitely think it does its job and I’m at the stage where I can’t squeeze any more out of my tube so I’m going to have to get the scissors to scoop out what remains of the precious unguent inside. The Hand Chemistry Hyaluronic Concentrate is fairly expensive if you just use it as a hand gel, but it is a huge 240ml pump bottle and I have been using it on the backs of my hands, my shins, my neck and even my face (which is very sensitive) with great results of just two weeks of use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment