276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mattel Barbie Talking Townhouse

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. When Barbie puts her access card in the microwave, cooking sounds are activated, and the house converses with Barbie while she cooks. However, after one afternoon of play I could tell the second floor of this house might eventually break.

You can’t see it, because Imogen’s big head is in the way, but there is a light attached to the wall. But what it did come with was very practical, and I'm sure it would have gotten loads of use if I had owned this Talking Townhouse as a kid. My daughter and her friend kept leaning on the second floor with their hands and the support structure does NOT appear to be strong enough to handle much weight---it kept on creaking like the plastic was going to snap!

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

This is one of the few boxes I actually have kept--the reason being that it holds the Talking Townhouse nicely inside. The fact that it talks really impresses them and the fact that Barbie "sings" while in the shower is just the coolest thing ever to the girls! She plays with it almost everyday(for almost a year), and it's still all in one piece so I would say it's very sturdy. It has been better than I expected for the following reasons: (1) the sound mechanism really works, (2) my 7 year old daughter has become quite a whiz with a screw driver and learning to put in and change batteries from playing with this and her Barbie house, (3), she likes putting on the stickers that I find so tedious to stick onto the thing as decorations, and (4) it has fewer itsy bitsy accessories and parts than some other Barbie toys we've purchased - so it's easier to keep track of them.I had a vague memory of finding the card to this house with other doll stuff ages before getting the house. When Barbie steps in the shower, the sounds of water are activated, and the house asks Barbie about the temperature. When Barbie puts her access card in the front door slot, the house welcomes Barbie home, and the front porch light comes on.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Releasing a townhouse in 2002 that talks, then releasing the exact same townhouse in 2006, with even the access cards and a place for batteries -expect removing all the talking functions. Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.PERSONAL FUN FACT: Interestingly enough, I only got a few of these pieces with my actual talking Townhouse! It was my first Barbie “dream house” and the wave of nostalgia was so strong after I found these pictures! Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. The downside: (1) The bed is a plastic slab, (2) there's very little storage space for the little pieces, (3) the stickers tear easily when they are being applied, and (4) it's a little tricky to close it up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment