276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mini Survival Tin - Pocket-sized tin, loaded with an impressive amount of outdoor survival essentials. UK-made.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Genuine 550-lb breaking strain paracord has a number of internal strands that can be stripped out and used for tasks such as sewing repairs or making a fishing line. Please note that Iodine must not be consumed by those with thyroid problems or by women who are pregnant. It is also designed to dovetail with my other basic wilderness equipment with little overlap, except where valuable back-up to critical wilderness equipment is provided. I do like the concept of a survival kit, but it is always about efficiency, space, weight and as you said abt replicating items in a main gear and survival kit is also bugging me. For instance, depending on the clothing you wear, it might be a simple matter to carry more than one tin at a time.

When the knife is open there is a danger it will close on your fingers if you accidentally release the locking mechanism. I’m a huge fan of strike anywhere matches, but when guiding or teaching we usually light fires with lighters. discusions on this topic normally degenerate because a lot of the posters dont understand the concept of survival let alone what you would carry.I’ve epoxied a Swedish Firesteel to one side of my mirror, a magnesium rod to the other side and a diamond knife/fish hook sharpener to the bottom. The survival tin is an essential expedition component regardless of whether you’re an explorer, traveller, outoorsman/woman or serving in the military.

Can the axe be interchanged with a fixed blade or do they really fulfill different roles in your opinion? If you are not located near freshwater, then one of the easiest ways to collect it is with a plastic bag.Considering you will likely have one or more methods of starting a fire, this is a safe bet–though this requires some type of inflammable material, maybe an aluminum foil boil.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment