276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Greatest Hits

£5.395£10.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Following an eleven-year hiatus, N-Dubz released their comeback single " Charmer" in 2022, which reached number thirty-two on the UK Singles Chart. The album is dedicated to former N-Dubz manager and father of Dappy, Byron Contostavlos, who died shortly before the band were signed to their second record label. My favourite track is Papa can you hear me written for Dappy's dad otherwise known as uncle B I think we all wish we could turn the clock back and value the people in our lives and who have helped us on our way. Two years later we made the move to our present address, 35 The Headrow, where we have remained ever since.

Jon O'Brien From AllMusic gave the album a mixed review Claiming that "Their Greatest Hits feels like a cynical cash-in that's appeared way too early in the band's career to make any impact.Read more about the condition New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original manufacturer’s seal (if applicable) has not been removed.

N-Dubz have won four MOBO awards; Best Newcomer in 2007, Best Album for their debut album Uncle B) and Best Act in 2009 and Best Song in 2010 for their single " Playing with Fire" featuring Mr Hudson. Greatest Hits is the first compilation album released by British trio N-Dubz, released following the announcement of the group's plans to go on a two-year hiatus. Please note there is only limited space left for disabled / accessible viewing at the venue so please go to the venues wesite for more info once you have purchased a bundle for booking in https://www. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The album features each N-Dubz single, from early breakthrough tracks like "I Swear" and "Ouch", to hit records such as "I Need You", "Playing With Fire", "Papa Can You Hear Me", "Best Behaviour" and the UK Number One "Number One". For "You Better Not Waste My Time": "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100 - 28 October 2007".

It includes fourteen of the group's singles, (excluding " Feva Las Vegas" and " We Dance On"), one album track, two live lounge covers and the original N-Dubz version of Dappy's first solo single, " No Regrets". The album contains tracks from the band's three studio albums " Uncle B" (2008), " Against All Odds" (2009) and " Love. more to get a CD bundle, PLUS this way you are helping the artist AND the more albums we sell the more of these exciting Album Launch shows we are able to put on in the future.Before the release of this package, N-Dubz had won five MOBO awards and had their own major Channel 4 reality series: Being N-Dubz. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment