276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Savage X Fenty Women's Reg Crotchless High Leg Bikini

£9.605£19.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now I understand exactly why Sir Charles was so keen to give my husband all that extra “training” before his engagement as Sissy Maid Prudence with the D’or Baleine family! The training was simply an excuse. The two have become passionate lovers, and are spending as much time as they can in the boudoir. And here’s the rub – I am becoming extremely aroused by watching my gorgeously femininized husband being deeply penetrated by the athletic and magnificently equipped Sir Charles.

This is how I bend down to peep through The Salon's two-way mirror – as I spy on my husband and his new lover, Sir Charles Dexter!

Both are clearly deriving immense pleasure from each other’s bodies. And I – Lady Rebecca Georgina Arabella Lyndon, Duchess of Basingstoke – am totally turned-on from watching this deliciously erotic spectacle!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment