276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Eyeshadow Palette, 6 Blendable Matte Nudes Shades for Natural Looks, Compact Size Ideal for Travel, 7.8g

£8.5£17.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They mention that it's the best eyeshadow box they have ever purchased, the colors are perfect and that it comes in a very small shape. Skimp: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Silica, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate,Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate. From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to our smoothest mattes imaginable, Naked 2 is packed with 12 never-boring taupe-hued neutrals (including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper and Urban Decay's lewdest, blackest black). Founded in California, 1996, Urban Decay disrupted the previously ‘pink-dominated’ beauty industry, championing individuality and creativity.

Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette comes in a sleek, soft-touch case that has a suede-like feel with a slight sheen.

I love this eyeshadow palette as the colours are very subtle but can be made smoky using the darker shades. I haven't tried the coastal scents ones but I'm actually currently in love with my LORAC Skinny Palette.

This is one of Urban Decay’s best selling shades in individual pot form and I can kinda see why – it’s a very easy to wear cool bronze shimmer! The matte shades are nice, Blackout could be a little more pigmented but if you use black matte shadows to mostly darken up the outer corner, this one will do fine. Cover and Primal, although being subtly varied in red or yellow tones, serve the same purpose (being a blending contour shade) and give the same effect on my eyes. I'm pretty fair skinned, but my high contrast colouring (dark hair and eyes, fair skin) looks better with medium shade make up, as light coloured make up tends to wash me out or make me look like a Barbie doll. I was going back and forth a bit between 3 and 2 when my sister asked me which one I wanted, but in the end I picked the 2 because it had a few darker shades, and more variety than the 3.In the same vein as the full-sized Naked 2, Naked 2 Basics is a cooler, taupe-based palette compared to the Naked Basics. Everyone is making blogposts about the new UD Naked Smokey palette while I make one about the old Naked 2. A small iPhone-sized compact holding 6 neutral eyeshadows (in cooler tones this time) with a full-sized mirrored lid and slightly rubbery case. I think the Naked palette has a more glamorous look than the Naked 2 palette, but that velvet picks up quite a bit of dust. I like the double ended brush better in the Naked 2 palette because it gives it more value and usability.

But I know there are a fair few of you who would want to see this, so there you have it – my take on the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I love the combo of a camel brown bag with an indigo denim - especially in a contrasting texture like suede. They mention that it has a great selection of natural colors and is an incredible palette for a day to day make up.I'm absolutely not complaining since you guys know of my love affair with the four previous "nakeds" from Urban Decay so I wanted to share with you UD's most recent offering: Naked 2 Basics. Not really in a colour that I would use often, however the formula is nice – a minty scent and completely non-sticky. Busted / Verve: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment