276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell U2415 UltraSharp 24 Inch WUXGA (1920x1200) 16:10 Monitor, 60Hz, IPS, 6ms, Ultrathin Bezel, 99% sRGB, 3x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 5x USB, Adjustable Stand (Height,Pivot,Swivel,Tilt), 3 Years Warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames. Note: Dell USB Docks with DisplayLink video (D1000, D3100, D6000 series) do not support daisy-chaining functionality with DisplayPort Connections. Not a problem for PC users but might have been useful if you were planing to plug in other devices such as a games console.

How to Daisy Chain Multiple Monitors Using DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport (MST) Learn how to daisy chain multiple monitors using DisplayPort 1. Because your GPU can only output so many pixels, the number of monitors that you can daisy chain together is limited. Daisy chaining describes the ability to connect a series of monitors to a single video output port on your computer or docking station.How to Configure U2415 Monitor Daisy Chaining on Intel HD Graphics This article addresses a configuration requirement for daisy-chaining Dell U2415 monitors on Intel HD Graphics.

Connect DisplayPort Out connection on the first monitor to DisplayPort In connection on the second monitor ( Figure 2). See theDell Knowledge Base article How to Set up Multiple Monitors in Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows 10. The reason for this is that the Intel HD Graphics driver requires a "terminator" signal in the chain to indicate the last monitor is the last monitor in the chain in which to extend (or duplicate) the desktop to.This differs from the traditional configuration of having a separate video cable run from the graphics adapter to each monitor in parallel. I had nothing against the stand, I just prefer monitor arms, I would recommend one for saving space on your desk and they just look cool!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment