276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BT BT3560 TWIN Cordless Phone with Answering Machine ( Hands Free Functionality )

£21.975£43.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This Trio version gives you two handsets and allows you to block up to 50 specific numbers as well as a Do Not Disturb function. All cordless phone batteries wear out over time and eventually you will experience less and less talk time between charging, that is the time to replace the batteries. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

I had trouble registering the handset but the seller was extremely helpful and talked me through what I needed to do. Please note: this listing is for Replacement MAIN BASE ONLY, the power adapter or other accessories are NOT included.They mention that the volume is too low on the highest setting, the sound clarity is poor, and the range of ringtones is limited.

BT Business Direct understands the needs for businesses large and small when it comes to telephony and communications, so browse our range including business telephone systems or get in touch to discuss how we could help. Only thing i would change is the handsets do not stand up in the charger unit base but seem to lie at a 45 degree angel. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Features and Benefits Portable - Take your handset away from the base unit for the most freedom while chatting.uk - Offer of the day Designated trademarks, brands and images are the property of their respective owners. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession.

If you have the BT3560 Twin, Trio or Quad handsets don't forget to increase the quantity you need if replacing all the batteries together. Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I bought these for my elderly mother and whilst she manages the basics the menu system is not easy to follow and can confuse). To get the best out of your new batteries we recommend leaving the handset off the base for a few hours now and again.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ideal for use at home or in small offices this phone is quick and easy to set up featuring an easy to use menu and great sound. This helps ensure you get the product you want in a condition you're happy with, as well as reducing the miles each product travels, helping to lower carbon emissions. Ideal for both home and business use, this Big Button corded phone provides premium sound amplification to 60dB with full duplex to ensure clear conversation even at amplified sound levels .

but but but my main gripe are that the numbers are not backlit and therefore is not at all easy to find your way around in dim or dark situations. Please also note that new batteries do not reach their full capacity until they have been in normal use for several days.As detailed in BT user guide, the correct recommended replacement batteries for the BT3560 phones are rechargeable AAA 300mAh Ni-MH 1. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment