276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hama 10.3424 Alphabet Activity Box, Multicolour

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. It’s just sad that some letters are a bit faded on the beads so I can’t use it so it’s a bit of a waste and you only get 1 of each letter in 1 colour so for example each pack (the middle one) as different letter colours on the beads and there’s only 1 of each letter like only 1 A in pink then another A in purple and so on… I wish it had more A in pink for example. Flip over (be careful, may be hot), replace parchment paper, and iron in a circular motion for 15 – 20 seconds, or as needed to fuse all beads. I think they are a great activity for developing little hands and my daughter says they are a lovely “calming activity”.

These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. I have a similar top that I received in an earlier box that is the same brand, and I love the fit of it. Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including posting items with accurate labelling and warnings. The beads threaded easily onto the wire we used and look better than other cheaper alternatives we have used previously.I still have some perfecting of the ironing technique before I feel comfortable selling any creations, but I had so much fun with these letters, I can’t wait to start on projects with them! The set includes over 2000 shiny beads in 24 colour, perfect for adding a glittery, shimmering feel to any Aquabeads creation. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. PhotoPearls pattern viewer is compatible with commonly used browsers like Google Chrome™, Internet Explorer®, Safari®, Firefox®, Microsoft Edge®. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

If you have questions about copyright in terms of my printables, please see a more detailed Terms of Use here! I let them design the letters however they wanted, and we have used them almost everyday since they were created!This Assorted Jar of Buttons will be ideal for a huge range of craft projects, whether you're in need of a practical detail or a decorative touch. Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, Republic of the Congo, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment