276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NipEaze - 15pairs - The Original Transparent Nip Protector - Nipple Chafing Prevention - Ultra-Marathon Running Gear

£3.745£7.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your shoes are too tight or loose, they can irritate your feet and heels. Make sure that your shoes dry between runs and tighten your laces completely for each run. Seeing runners cross the finish line with bloody shirts just makes me wince for them! 5 Ways To Prevent Nipple Chafing While Running

Pat your chest dry and then use ointment or petroleum jelly to protect the wounds. You might apply gauze or bandages to provide more protection. This also prevents the ointment from getting onto your clothes.Red and irritated: Look for any change in color, though if it feels painful you know there’s an issue Daily start applying a moisturizer like Lanolin cream (I actually use this around my lips because they get so dry from my breathing on long runs). To prevent adhesive from getting onto your nipples and areola, put a small square of gauze against your skin with adhesive around it. Keep in mind that sweating may loosen the adhesive of some bandages, so choose a product that is waterproof if possible.

For female runners, I highly recommend wearing compression or seamless sports bras to prevent runners’ nipples. This is most commonly observed in male long distance runners who are wearing shirts made of rough materials, like cotton, or after long runs in cold temperatures. Nipple chafing is less common among female runners thanks to the soft cushioning in sports bras, but they’re definitely not immune to it.You already know one size doesn’t fit all, and that’s why Neplex provides a trimming option so that everyone can get a personalised fit. Adhesive-free DO NOT immediately cover it with a band-aid. We actually want it to get some air to help encourage healing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment