276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XTEND Original BCAA Watermelon Explosion ​| Branched Chain Amino Acids Supplement | 7g BCAAs + Muscle Supplements | Electrolytes for Recovery | Amino Energy Post-Workout | 90 Servings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Consult with a licensed, qualified healthcare professional before taking this or any dietary supplement product. Xtend Pro Whey Isolate is also third party tested by Informed Choice andby NSF to make sure there are no banned substances, which may bring some peace of mind to competitive athletes. Related Reading: The Best Supplements for Weight Loss and Muscle Gain Is Xtend BCAA Good for Weight Loss Result-oriented products : Scivation Xtend supplements are preferred by many professional bodybuilders and athletes. Every series of Xtend is formulated considering the nutrition needs and constituents needed to take athletic performance to another level. The potent formulas of Xtend provide energy, help maximize muscle growth and recovery and do more than just replace nutrients lost in sweat.

All components in Xtend have passed rigorous testing amongst large sample sizes. In addition, the manufacturing process ensures the purity of all ingredients. Overall, Scivation Xtend is the best BCAA supplement I have ever used, and I am confident you will think so too! REPAIR & RECOVER — Designed to support muscle repair and recovery, each serving of XTEND contains 7G of BCAAs in clinically studied ratios, to help you train harder and recover better. But Xtend offers 7 grams of BCAA per serving, while the other brands offer 5 grams. On a price-per-gram basis, Xtend is the cheapest of the lot at 11.4 cents. Xtend is produced by Scivation and is a fantastic complement to your chosen exercise or workout regime. Regardless of the type of activity, this formulation has been produced to assist athletic performance and recovery with the added benfit of increasing lean muscle and decreasing fat.

There are a variety of different Scivation Xtend formulas. Aside from the main ingredients I listed above, each Xtend BCAA containsa few unique ingredients and are formulated for specific uses. That way, you can use 3-servings of Xtend per day, which can significantly improve your progress towards an aesthetic body and your other fitness goals.

Scivation Xtend BCAAs is one of my favorite products of all time, and I am happy to have finally written my own Scivation Xtend BCAA review so you can learn the truth about this supplement. This is Chocolate Lava Cake flavor. I mixed a scoop with 8 ounces of water, per the instructions, and at first I thought it was way too sweet until I remembered that it’s not Chocolateflavor, it’s Chocolate Lava Cakeflavor — meaning it tastes like liquid brownie batter. If that’s a taste you like then you’ll be delighted with the rich gooeyness of the product, but I think most people will prefer the powder mixed with double the water. A few pros up front: there’s no soy, there’s no cholesterol, and there are considerably more electrolytes (like potassium and sodium) than you’ll find in your average whey protein powder. This means it may be a little more effective at rehydrating you after a tough work out. Xtend BCAA is one of the best muscle-building supplements because it supports muscle recovery with direct amino acids. If you are looking to build muscle mass, Scivation Xtend is a great supplement for you! Scivation Xtend contains 7 grams of BCAAs per serving, including 3.5g of leucine and 1.75g of isoleucine and valine.It’s hard to say if Xtend is the best BCAA because so many of these supplements offer different ingredients. Some are good pre-workouts because they contain ingredients like caffeine and beta alanine; Xtend doesn’t. Some have a wide range of vitamins; Xtend doesn’t. Natural And Artificial Flavor , Citric Acid , Sucralose , Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K) , FD&C Red #40.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment