276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Say You Swear

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyway… other than that minor inconvenience, the book was perfection! I loved every second of it! And I noticed that Meagan Brandy’s writing style has improved a lot since the last time I’ve read a book of hers and I’m very proud of her for that!!

Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy - Audiobook - Audible.in Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy - Audiobook - Audible.in

Since i haven't read one review mentioning this, let me tell you the premise of the story is in fact a FREAKING LOVE TRIANGLE. Arianna has been crushing on her brother's bff, Chase, for years, but of course deemed off limits. They get carried away on the beach one night and Chase calls it a mistake soon after. Arianna goes into a bit of a depression, but eventually meets Noah.

Creative Play

I loved the idea of love triangle, and of a heroine who moves on from who she thought was the one only to meet someone who truly is the one. This is my favourite type of love triangle. Needless to say, I didn’t like how this book progressed that plot. noah riley is the best book boyfriend of all time. i will forever adore him. he is the most selfless, most amazing human being to ever exist. i love the way he sacrificed himself in so many situations. and the love he had for his mom just melts my heart.

Say You Swear: The smash-hit TikTok sensation with the book

i have never felt such an array of emotions until reading this. it truly is the definition of an emotional rollercoaster 🎢 with an ending that is well worth the wait.Fumbled Hearts” is the first novel in the “Fumbled Hearts” series, and was released in the year 2017. He is the persistent playboy that simply refuses to walk away. She is the impassive new girl that has got nothing left to give. Things will get complicated. Today was horribly tragic and serves as yet another reminder that no matter the choices we make, anything can come in and stir up our lives at any moment. Chances are, we’d never see it coming, and that’s terrifying.” For years, I’ve dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant.

Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy | Orion - Bringing You News Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy | Orion - Bringing You News

I just love when a book makes you feel so many emotions throughout the process of reading it and this book did just that and more!! My hope is that you’ll add to this someday, create more Riley family recipes with the woman who holds your heart in the palm of her hand, just as you hold hers. With every bit of my love, Mom.” to get the best experience, go in blind. this is why my review won’t really give anything away besides how much i enjoyed this perfection of a book. Falling in love with me didn’t mean she fell out of love with him. It meant she loved us both. I want her to love me more.” Wow, I didn’t expect to love this book so much and have so many emotions coursing through me. The story was beautiful and I loved it.

Publication Order of Brayshaw High Books

Ari is a real cutie. I loved her character and I’m just so glad that she got what she deserved after having gotten treated so badly by Chase. Now I’m a husk of the person I used to be, I’m travelling down a route that’s too hazy to follow, and I don’t see any way out.

Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy | Waterstones

So I liked this well enough, but I feel like I could have liked it a bit more about 10 years ago, not when these characters are close to my daughters age. I can’t be thinking about my precious girl doing all the things these kids are doing ~ fake id’s, underage drinking and hookin up and what not. Can’t say I didn’t do it myself, but ya know, not my sweet baby girl. Going to have to start phasing out of reading YA romance. Marry me, Juliet. We can wait until you’re done with school, or we can drive to a chapel right now. I don’t care. Marry me.”Game face, I know the drill by now.” I bite my lips. “Kill it out there, Romeo.” “For you, I will.” I'm not going to rate this book because it did bring out some emotions in me. I stewed in bed until I finally fell asleep and woke up still thinking about it. This is probably the longest review I've ever done. It probably makes zero sense because I am not a writer by any means. The emotional, romantic BookTok hit about new love after heartbreak, featuring all your favourite tropes:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment