276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clementoni TROTTEUR 1ER SCOTTER RGE,Black,17403

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Funnybunny.gr, τότε θα πρέπει να δημιουργήσετε ένα λογαριασμό και να μας ζητήσετε να σας τον πιστώσουμε με το αντίτιμο. What I didn’t realise to start with is that you can have the sounds on the activity centre in both English and Spanish. I did think I was going a little crazy when I first heard it. Ava being that bit older than Alby does benefit from this feature. I have heard her chatting away and saying the odd Spanish word. Which she would have only learnt from the Unicorn. How many of you have been asked by your little one for a unicorn ? I bet there is a few of you out there. Now children can have their very own unicorn thanks to Clementoni and the Baby Clementoni ride on unicorn Ava just loves getting about on it. Her favourite thing at the moment is playing shops. So she asks me and Jordan what we would like from the shop. She then gets on her unicorn and off she goes to get it us.

Box Now, το κόστος είναι σταθερό 1,99€ για παραγγελίες έως 49€. Άνω των 49€ η αποστολή γίνεται δωρεάν. Η υπηρεσία είναι διαθέσιμη για παραγγελίες συνολικού βάρους εως 17 κιλά και οι μέγιστες διαστάσεις του πακέτου είναι 62x45x36 εκ. Alby has also taken to using the unicorn as a walker helping him to take some steps across the room. I love the fact that it includes Spanish into the music and sounds. As Children are like sponges when they are young so the more we try to teach them when they are younger the better. Like I said earlier Ava has started to copy some of the Spanish words which she would have only learnt from the Baby Clementoni Ride-On unicorn.I also really like the fact that the unicorn’s horn is squishy as this adds another element in. Children can touch and feel the soft fabric. The other positive to it being soft is that it wont take anyone’s eyes out. Both of my children play rough and Alby has taken to trying to go after Ava on it. So I’m glad I don’t have to worry about him poking her with the horn.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment