276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LIVIVO Outdoor Garden 4 Arm 45m folding Rotary Washing Line Clothes Airer Dryer with Free Ground Spike and Cover (Charcoal)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So check out our 3 top picks below along with the reasoning that each rotary washing line stood out for us!

First and foremost when looking at rotary washing lines you must choose an option that is built from sturdy materials. The pole, like the rest of the device, has a weatherproof coating which protects it from the elements. The biggest and most beneficial feature of a rotary washing line is its ability to rotate when the wind blows.Also, this line comes with a simple cover which can be fitted when not in use to protect it from bad weather. It offers up to 50 metres of drying space, which is excellent for handling larger laundry loads or even bulky items, like sheets and blankets. The most basic rotary washing lines will have one locking position when the top of the device is fully extended, this is more than okay if that is all you need. A rotary washing line with adjustable height settings should be a priority for anyone as it affords greater flexibility and convenient use. As you might expect, the more expensive models tend to be made from better materials and are likely to last longer, but this might not matter as much to you if you think you might be moving house soon, for example.

For us, the inclusion of everything you need and a rotary washing line cover is just the icing on the cake. However, some drawbacks to consider are the close line spacing, which might be too close together for certain households, and the slight wobbling if not well-secured. Overall, the NETTA Rotary Washing Line 4 Arm 45M Dark Green has proven to be a fantastic outdoor drying solution that combines durability, ease of use, and ample drying space. Although some users mentioned rusting issues over time, I haven’t experienced this myself as I always make sure to cover the washing line when not in use. Some models save more space than others with the latest and most innovative models disguising themselves as a design feature in your garden.The grip handle is soft, comfortable and safe to use, so you don’t need to worry about pinching your hand when opening or closing it.

The sturdy moulded joints add to its strength, making it reliable even when I’ve not been too careful with it. Look for washing lines with a ground spike for secure anchoring or with a base that can be filled with sand, water or gravel. Despite some installation challenges and occasional pre-packaging issues, the Brabantia Lift-O-Matic 60m is a durable and convenient option, backed by a five-year warranty.Overall, users seem to have mixed experiences with the LIVIVO Heavy Duty 4 Arm rotary airer, with some finding it a great purchase while others experienced issues with its durability and ease of use. The system of retracting the clotheslines into the rotary arms makes it look good visually, and helps to preserve the life of this rotary washing line.

As with most rotary washing lines, it requires some strength to insert the ground spike deep into the ground.

This means 83% of the products we produce ourselves (and 45% of our entire range) are Cradle to Cradle Certified®. The Vileda Sun-Rise 50m Outdoor Rotary Clothes Dryer comes with a built-in cover, which is operated by a pull handle. I recently set up the LIVIVO Outdoor Garden 4 Arm Rotary Washing Line in my garden and was happy with how simple the installation process was.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment