276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ex-Wife: A nail biting gripping psychological thriller

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She has always had the travel bug, and after living in both Manchester and London, eventually moved overseas.

A marriage built on secrets, lies, and pure craziness leads to the ultimate betrayal in The Ex-Wife. He notes, with typical understatement, that his mother was “trouble-prone,” and more so as she grew older.I really enjoyed this one by Jess Ryder, A gripping psychological thriller that kept me guessing and a great summer / beach read. Swallowing her pride, Natasha reaches out to the one person she thought she’d never need anything from—Jen.

gives us an idea of what it would be like to walk into [a] museum and or gallery and see a portrait of how we might have looked [then]: all of us dressed in stylish flapper clothes, swilling bootleg gin, chattering and flirting.The plot of “Ex-Wife,” one reviewer explained, “concerns her who has shaken off the incumbrance of a husband.

A friend of Patricia and Lucia’s, Helena is a painter and mask-maker who, Patricia says, “sneered at those of us who got involved with men” and who “had absolutely perfect taste in clothes. I really liked AAlice but I could have shouted at her on a few occasions for some of the things that she did. Her night life becomes immersed in and surrounded by Speakeasys, wine, beer, gin fizzes, martinis, high balls, and Alexanders, another name for Clover Club cocktails.For me, that was a pleasure to read and kept my attention throughout the entire book, because each secondary character was so heavily involved in one way or another. So many layers to this story that with each passing chapter I felt like a kid at Christmas hastily unwrapping to learn more details. At first you would expect this book to be like many others, where there are divorces and ex spouses. although she did nurse the hope that Mark would soon come to his senses, ditch the younger model and come back to her. You'll question the characters in the beginning, but as the book goes on, Jess Ryder explains them so well and makes you understand their motivations, their weaknesses, their strengths.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment