276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twenty-Four Hours A Day: 1 (Hazelden Meditations)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But the images of poverty and suffering indelibly printed on my memory are now challenged by those of India’s superiority in the Space Race.

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. Lao Tzu It is a fact that positivism can impact your emotional, mental, and physical health. That’s why putting up positive quotes, or physical via a poster, it’ll lift optimism and happiness. Become their biggest fans. As their teacher, you will have to be aware of the influence of your thoughts, words, and actions on the confidence of your entire classroom. No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. Barbara de AngelisBy fostering a positive attitude in their classroom, teachers can play a huge role in their students’ lives. Watch the difference in students when they take the simple step of just starting to believe in themselves. Introduce some Thoughts of the Day into your classroom environment, ask the students to debate its meaning, and how it could impact their lives.

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality…I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. Martin Luther King Jr. Building this type of everyday environment in the classroom can be helped by introducing thoughts of the day for students at the start of every day. They can help not alone improve students outlook about themselves, but also their perceptions of their classmates. I pray that I may try to do God’s will. I pray that such understanding, insight, and vision shall be mine as shall make my life eternal, here and now.

Recovery Resources

By the time we reach a step that uses the word "humbly" we have already started to put this principle into practice. The Fourth Step gives us an opportunity to examine who we really are, and the Fifth Step helps us accept that knowledge.

Focus on reaching one student. That student can then help reach others in the assembly. If you can manage this at every assembly, within a matter of months you can begin to positively impact the whole environment of the school. Thoughts of the day for Teachers Since 1954, the words of Twenty-Four Hours a Day have become a stable force in the recovery of many individuals throughout the world. With more than 6.5 million copies of the text in print, Twenty-Four Hours a Day offers guidance for those living without alcohol or other drugs. Millions rely on these words as a spiritual resource that has practical applications to fit the daily life of those in recovery. We don’t always have people in our lives who can inspire us to follow our dreams. Fortunately, we can reflect on the wise words of others, and these ideas can serve as teachers that motivate us to chase after our goals and desires. Start the day with a positive affirmation:Before we begin our day, take a moment to reflect on something positive. It could be one of the previous positive quotes that inspires us, or simply a positive affirmation, such as“I choose to focus on the good in every situation”

November 28, 2023

Yesterday on this programme the question was asked whether this individual tragedy had wider meaning. Like the catastrophic fire at Grenfell Tower in 2017, Sheila’s death reveals systemic failures and inequalities, provokes consideration of public policy and causes every individual to ask ourselves – who is my neighbour. Kindness is a source of relief to the soul of the giver, creating a sense of fortitude that is incomprehensible to those who do not know what kindness is all about. Janvier Chouteu-Chando When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity. Wayne Dyer

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment