276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybelline New York Lip Colour, Smudge-free, Long Lasting up to 16h, Liquid Lipstick, Shine Finish, SuperStay Vinyl Ink, 15 Peachy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that not all products available online are available in the stores. The RRP against which any savings comparisons we make to the listed sale

Vinyl Ink Long-Wear Liquid Lipstick - Maybelline Super Stay Vinyl Ink Long-Wear Liquid Lipstick - Maybelline

Sephora— 20% off for Rouges w/code TIMETOSAVE (15% for VIBs / 10% off for Insiders starting 10/31), ends 11/06.Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Este tono en concreto, me ha decepcionado bastante. El efecto vinilo le dura lo que tarda en secarse. Mira que tengo otros tonos y si me gustan, pero este menudo chasco... Queda pegajoso y mojado no seca. Se va enseguida no es la misma formula que los mates, me quedo con los mates. me encanta como queda, nunca pensé que un labial de acabado brillo fuera tan resistente pero es que es super fijo y aguanta super bien las horas

Maybelline Superstay Vinyl Ink Liquid Lip Colour 15 Peachy Nu Int Maybelline Superstay Vinyl Ink Liquid Lip Colour 15 Peachy Nu Int

Shake for at least 5 seconds before applying. Apply as you normally would to clean, dry lips and let fully dry. Witty: Shades deep mauve pink untuk tampilan lebih edgy dan professional. Cocok nih dipakai saat meeting! Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication.Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Create a Color Story Maybelline mengeluarkan produk lipstik baru pada 29 Juli lalu, yang dikenal dengan Maybelline Superstay Vinyl Ink. Lipstik cair ini sampai viral di media sosial, lho! Saat mengecupkan bibir yang sudah disapukan Maybeline Superstay Vynl Ink ke tangannya,ternyata meninggalkan bekas atau transfer. "Ini transfer ya, mungkin harus didiamkan beberapa menit dulu," katanya. least 5% of Australian Pharmacy Transactions~ have occurred for that product within the previous 2 months; or if at least 5% of Australian Pharmacy

Maybelline Superstay Vinyl Ink Liquid Lipstick 15 Peachy Maybelline Superstay Vinyl Ink Liquid Lipstick 15 Peachy

No conozco labial más perfecto que este... Aún sigo flipando con la fórmula y lo que pigmenta y dura.I found that the initial "set" phase can feel a little clingy--not uncomfortably so, but I know I'm wearing something--but it gets increasingly flexible and more comfortable after an hour or two of wear. The product was forgiving of lip texture imperfections, and it was quite long-wearing. There were a few shades that had a more jelly-like, slightly translucent finish rather than a more "vinyl" like, creamier sheen. Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health. Browse shades we've swatched below, where you can refine results by color, undertone, finish, and availability! Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Not to worry -- we can still help! Its vegan formula of liquid ink and its fixed vinyl technology have been designed to achieve 16H of intense color and shine that does not transfer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment