276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Father's Legacy - A Gift To The Believers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He who loves the deeds of a people is just like one who commits them; so if those (deeds) are good he gets a reward similar to theirs, and if those (deeds) are bad he bears the burden and sin similar to theirs. We seek Allaah’s refuge from that! So I call to salafiyyah inshaa’Allah. If you claim I am a hizbee or an innovator then upon you is proof. Not proof that I gave a lecture in a place and then someone else came the next week to the same place, therefore I am an innovator?! Fear the fire whose fuel is men and stones. Bring me proof if you are truthful and sincere. And Shekh al-Albani said–“If we all recall that every son of Adam makes mistakes, and that the best of those who make mistakes are those who repent, and that infallibility is not for anyone after the Messenger of Allah sallaa Allahu ‘alaihi wa Aalihi wa sallam then it is not strange that someone who is an Imam in the Da’wah of the Truth should make a mistake. So if he makes a mistake in an issue or another, in two issues or three or more, then this does not expel him from the Da’wah of the Truth if he adopted it” (Silsilah Al-Huda Wal-Nur, tape no. 727) Now, the Charity Commission has confirmed it is “assessing” the talks for any potential regulatory action, after nine groups, including the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism, wrote to Helen Stephenson, the regulator’s chief, to raise whether they should be stripped of their charitable status.

Usthad Abu Ibraheem Hussnayn made a Post On Face Book Against Those People (SPUBS) who Falsely accusing him as A “Hizbee” Astagfirullah. And Sheikh Salih al-Fawzan was asked – “Question: What is the ruling on those who force the people on accepting the ruling of Tabdi’ on some of the Du’at and basing their Wala’ wa Bara’ (their association and disassociation) on that, and boycotting the one who does not make Tabdi’ of that person” It is widely known about some of the people that Al [ٱلۡوُسۡطَ] is only that which occupies the middle position between two things, and they do not call to attention the other meaning of this word, as mentioned in the Magnificent Qur’aan and the Prophetic Sunnah. [ٱلۡوُسۡطَ ] in the Islamic legislation is that which is ‘Superior.’ [Allaah (The Most High)] said: said: If what i’m saying doesn’t make sense to you then please ignore this post and move on, if however, it does, then read on. And Sheikh al-Albani was asked–“Question: A man whose Usul is that of Ahl Al-Sunnah and he walks upon its Manhaj (i.e. the Manhaj of Ahl Al-Sunnah), and he is known for his defense of it, and his service to it, and sometimes he makes some mistakes in his Manhaj; so is he warned against by name or by making clear his mistakes?”And Sheikh Rabee was asked–“Question: If you spoke of a specific person, then some of the Noble Mashayikh of Ahl Al-Sunnah are asked about that person and so they speak of what they know of apparent good of that person and they praise him, so what should the position of the young Salafi be in this case?” I’m sure there are other reasons why I am a hizbee but by Allah, I say to these people, fear Allah. Find me where I call to something other than Qur’an, Sunnah, Salafiyyah. This isn’t me being arrogant, this is me saying I want to rectify my mistakes before i meet Allah.

Academics compiled a dossier of sermons at British mosques, which are being reported to the police, and shared it with The Telegraph earlier this week.

Contains tracks

There have been three or four articles about me accusing me of being a “hizbee”– i.e. that I call to something other than the correct path. Even to the point where our brothers in Africa are affected and they come to me for clarification – am I a “hizbee”? And he was asked: “Ahsan Allah elaikum Sahib Al-Fadilah (literally: Companion of virtuousness, i.e. that he hafithahu Allah is a virtuous Sheikh), this questioner says: In recent times there has been an increase in insults by saying “so-and-so is not a Salafi, or is not of the Salafiyyin”, so is this statement considered one of Tabdi’, and if so, is establishing the proof against [the one being insulted this way] necessary?” It can be revealed that at the Mohammadi Masjid in Birmingham, preacher Abu Ibraheem Hussnayn told worshippers on Oct 20: “Oh Muslim, behind me is a Jew, come and kill him. These times are coming.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment