276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Wifes Lovers, My best Friends: An Erotic Wife Sharing tale.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And now maybe I’m starting to understand why he’s my lover. Perhaps it’s because instead of making love with him, I’m making love from him. From the energy that we share. From the friction of hands on skin, and lips on lips, and him on me and me on him and him in me. From the sparks that dance when I think of having been with him and from being with him again. And from the way these sparks kindle in me a renewed and refreshed joy in living my life without constraint. No, and this isn’t the question you should be asking. You should be asking yourself what you want, given how very shabbily you have been treated. Your wife says she respects you but I think she needs a dictionary. Can we imagine for a moment if the roles were reversed? Perhaps you would see how emotionally abusive this relationship is. I feel desperate for our children. I do not know what to think or do concerning Anita. She is a beautiful woman whom I have known since I met my wife. I have never thought romantically about her. Would it be wise to talk about it with her? And why is he my “lover”? I don’t love him. I like him. Very much. I love being with him. Very much. But I certainly don’t love him. I love how he makes me feel. I love it when he’s with me, when he’s in me, when we’re together. But I don’t love my lover. I love my husband. And still, he’s my lover. We make love. Well, actually, we have sex. Whenever we’re together, we have a lot. So is there a difference? My husband and I make love. A lot. It is different, what my husband and I do. Sometimes it’s making love. Sometimes it’s having sex. With my lover, it’s sex. Glorious, overwhelming, all-encompassing. An overload sometimes. And it’s sex, not love. So why is he my lover?

Its easy to upload. You can upload AVI movies, MPG, MP3, MPE, MOV, ASF, WMV movies and WAV sound files. Files should be less then 50 million bytes I love my husband. I love what he gives me and what I give him and what we give each other. I love our life. But most of all, I love him. My husband knows about my lover. In fact, he found him for me. We all play together, although in reality my husband generally watches me with my lover. And he loves it. And I love him. For that and for many other things. I like my lover but I don’t love him. So why again is he my lover? I didn’t expect to have a lover. I never expected to have a lover. I’m not the kind of woman who would have a lover. Who could have a lover. I’m respectable. I’m responsible. I’m a mother. I’m a wife. I’m a leader in my community. And I’m loyal. To my husband. To my family. To myself. Is that the kind of woman who has a lover? I can’t imagine. But then, I am that woman. And I have a lover. I felt your wife was also being rather provoking – where does she get off telling you that she’s going to leave you in X years time, but, hey, you’re a nice guy and look who I’ve got on the subs bench for you? It’s massively insulting to you and her “best” friend.I told her so, just as I told her that it would be way beyond what I can and am willing to accept. I do love her and am still in love with her, but her behaviour has hit me quite hard. She advised me to get into a relationship with her best friend – let’s call her Anita – saying we would be a perfect match. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ He’s my lover because I take him in my bed, and I take him in my body, and now I’ve taken him in my life. My life, my crazy life, which was full, which was complete, which didn’t need someone else in it, now has a lover. Most of me said “don’t be stupid. What are you even thinking about? A woman like you doesn’t need a lover, doesn’t want a lover, doesn’t deserve a lover. You’re too old, you’re too respectable, you’re not the kind of woman a lover would desire”. But there he was. And he didn’t think I was too old, too respectable, too undesirable. He wanted me. He still wants me. He tells me how beautiful he thinks I am. He shows me how beautiful he thinks I am. When he holds me, naked, in his strong, safe, arms. And that’s when the rest of me starts to say “maybe I should listen more to him and less to me”. I know that my marriage won’t recover. We are on good terms and I would hate our relationship to become grim. I fear that my frustrations on knowing that my love for my wife is hopeless will make our life together eventually unbearable. I’ve never had a lover before. Never thought about a lover before, let alone having one. I’ve had men in my life (although not many). I’ve had a husband. In fact, I still do. And now, I have a lover. How very strange indeed.

And, says Lovett, “if the relationship is over, where is the opportunity to just sit with that and be sad about it without having your life planned out?” What matters now are your children, first and foremost, and dealing with ending this relationship safely and sanely for all of you. Because, by your own words, it is past saving. It is sad, but understandable, when people to fall out of love with one another, but it is not fine for them to treat their partners badly and offer to set them up – pimp them, almost! – with other people.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment