276°
Posted 20 hours ago

miccostumes Women's Horror Nurse Cosplay Costume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

White high heels or flats (since I did the costume last minute I'm afraid I didn't have a chance to get a pair of heels I didn't mind messing up..I'm sad about it. :c ) Fake blood (Also optional, but very useful. Only downside is if it dries on your fabric it tends to look a little pinker than one would like) Alchemilla Hospital - Andy's Books - Artaud Theater - Cedar Grove Sanitarium - Central Silent Hill - General Store - Gillespie House - Green Lion Antiques - Greenfield Apartments - Lumber Yard - Nowhere - Public Records Office - Riverside Motel - The Family Butcher

Yard of White or Off-White linen & all the fixin's..buttons or velcro, thread, etc. (I wouldn't place any bets on the amount of fabric used, cause I reused a costume I previously made. Just follow what's on the pattern for your size, and a little extra for the hat.) I loved silent hill as soon as it came out. It frightens me but I found the nurses to be my absolute favourite; an embodiment of sexy with a little bit of freaky…just a little! What kind of research and preparations did you do/make before you started putting together your costume? They can also be seen as a resurfacing of Alessa's memories of her hospitalization in Brookhaven Hospital.Alcohol Bottle - Baton - Broken Pole - Crate - Drip Stand - Fire Axe - Filing Cabinet - Great Cleaver - Hammer - Handgun - Hand-to-Hand - Iron Weights - Jagged Wood - Katana - Knife - Light Stand - Meat Cleaver - Meat Gaff - Meat Hook - Moon Gauntlets - Pitchfork - Poker - Pool Cue - Portable TV - Razor - Revolver - Rifle - Scalpel - Screwdriver - Shotgun - Shovel - Spear - Tesla Rifle - Tire Iron - Toaster - Toolbox - Typewriter - Wrench Amnion - Asphyxia - Bogeyman - Feral - Lurker - Needler - Nurse - Scarlet - Schism - Sepulcher - Siam - Smog - Swarm

The hardest part was actually editing the dress as the original dye completely washed off when it needed to be cleaned – it came out bright white! So I spent the entire night before con painting it by hand with acrylics then adding wood glue to specific areas to keep blood detail so at least if it rained only some of the yellowed bits would fade or run which in the end would hopefully add to the detail. What would you do differently if you could do it again?The actresses playing the Nurses learned specific choreography for this scene, and were then blindfolded and told to perform towards any sound Vincent made. It’s difficult to make a knife which is safe for a con, as obviously you have people banging into you all the time, but my knife was a mixture of 1 layer of cardboard and 2 layers of foam wedged like a sandwich. The wood glue finish made it a tad solid and slightly more dangerous but it would cause no serious harm! What kind of paint or make up did you use to achieve the ‘undead’ look? Harry Mason - Cheryl Mason - Alessa Gillespie - Dahlia Gillespie - Lisa Garland - Cybil Bennett - Michael Kaufmann Well the names Willow and I’m 23 years young. I am also a wife and mother of a gorgeous baby boy! My current job is very mixed as I go between modelling work as well as photography as I shoot weddings in the summer! What inspired you to cosplay as a Silent Hill Nurse for MCM London this October? They are the most common victim of the Butcher, with Travis witnessing one being gutted in the butcher store and finding another one completely split open outside the entrance of the store on his second visit.

Harry Mason - Alessa Gillespie - Leonard Wolf - Stanley Coleman - Lisa Garland - Cheryl Mason - Jennifer Carroll - Joseph Schreiber - James Sunderland - Greys - Happy Birthday Caller - Danny - Confessor - Robbie the Rabbit - Sewer Fairy Monsters are manifested by the town of Silent Hill, which acts as a mirror of anxieties and fears. Due to the recurring themes of hospitalization, insanity, and death, each game usually features a trip to one of Silent Hill's two hospitals: Alchemilla Hospital (which houses the town's emergency room) in Old Silent Hill and/or Brookhaven Hospital (which houses long-term patients and the mentally ill) in South Vale. Invariably, once inside the hospital, the player will encounter monsters manifested by the town which resemble malformed, disfigured nurses. Bogeyman - Doll (Shadow) - Monocle Man - Nurse - Prisoner Juggernaut - Prisoner Minion - Pyramid Head - Screamer - Tormented Soul - Void - Wall Corpse - Weeping Bat - Wheelman- Bubble Head Nurse

Basically, this is how to make all of the components of a Silent Hill nurse costume; so that includes shoes, tights, dress, mask, hat, and makeup. Has “the making of” Acid Fairy’s Silent Hill costume inspired you to make one yourself? Will you be dressing up as a scary Konami character for Halloween? Let us know in the comments section below! Abstract Daddy - Bubble Head Nurse - Creeper - Flesh Lip - Lying Figure - Mandarin - Mannequin - Mary - Prisoners - Pyramid Head

Alex Shepherd - Cybil Bennett - Emma - Harry Mason - Heather Mason - James Sunderland - Jason - Joshua Shepherd - Lisa Garland - Mary Shepherd-Sunderland - Mira - Murphy Pendleton - Travis Grady - Walter Sullivan

Gauge Shotgun - BlueSteel Shotgun - Chrome Hammer Pistol - Ceremonial Dagger - Circular Saw - Combat Knife - Crowbar - Fire Axe - Laser Pistol - M14 Assault Rifle - Mk 23 Handgun - Police Marksman Rifle - Pulaski Axe - Steel Pipe

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment